Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Eva Marcille Changes Daughter's Last Name From Father's To Step Father's

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Yea it is because your kids could have her last name but she respected you enough and you did the work for them to carry your name. Like I said if you’re there like a father supposed to be the name wouldn’t need to be changed.

End of the day these English names and customs. I think Latinos include both family sides in their names

Wrong

And you def don’t how men are treated in Latino households

So just stop.

Wrong

And you def don’t how men are treated in Latino households

So just stop.

Bruh in your feelings again. I’m saying that Latino households the kids whole names will have names from both sides of the family. Didn’t say anything about how they are treated. Like nigga you a full retard today. If you view as a right for a kid to have a last name cool. Don’t make it true

What kid wants the name of a parent who violently impacts the other parent

1. The child is a toddler. Let's not start talking about what she 'wants'. She can make the decision when she's 18

2. I'd say most children would want to have tour father's last name if that man tried to be a real father to them, regardless of anything else.

Nah duke,
Dead beat, abusive, toxic or whatever. Shorty need to honor that man's name! If it wasnt for the left liberal feminist agenda she'll know her place.

See y'all ain't looking at the bigger picture here. As ever. This just another way to emaculate black men as a whole. For just like bed wenches before her, this broad wants to get in massa's good grace.
I was about to type a serious response then it occurred to me u were being sarcastic

giphy-1.gif

Right??

That man last name was perfectly fine all these years until she found a clown ass nigga to go along with her dumb ass bitter bitch plan.

She could've gave that baby her real fucking last name "Pigford" years ago if that is how she really felt but didn't cause she hates her own last name.

I don't agree with her trying to erase the fact that she fucked and got pregnant by a clown ass nigga. Live with what you did.

How does anything in that article change a single gotdamn thing? I'm confused.
Only reason I feel a way is that this happened in custody court...whatever niggas was in here that was convinced off some ig posts that he wanted to be in his kid's life and eva made a terrible mistake and was not allowing him the opportunity to step up......he had said opportunity and fucked it off on some dumb shit.

don't agree with her trying to erase the fact that she fucked and got pregnant by a clown ass nigga. Live with what you did.
This is a fair point.

But i dont have sympathy for bozos. If you ain't there for your kid and their name gets changed oh well. Shoulda been there.

Only reason I feel a way is that this happened in custody court...whatever niggas was in here that was convinced off some ig posts that he wanted to be in his kid's life and eva made a terrible mistake and was not allowing him the opportunity to step up......he had said opportunity and fucked it off on some dumb shit.

Oh he definitely had the opportunity to make progress towards getting his kids back. And he definitely fucked it off doing some dumb shit. But...does that mean he doesn't want to be in his kid's life?

Or could it just mean that he fucked up?

I'ma chill though, because people got their minds made up already about his desire to see his child. That 'don't want a relationship' jacket is one you really shouldn't put on a nigga all willy nilly. This shit is a pet peeve of mine, if you couldn't tell.

Oh he definitely had the opportunity to make progress towards getting his kids back. And he definitely fucked it off doing some dumb shit. But...does that mean he doesn't want to be in his kid's life?

Or could it just mean that he fucked up?

I'ma chill though, because people got their minds made up already about his desire to see his child. That 'don't want a relationship' jacket is one you really shouldn't put on a nigga all willy nilly. This shit is a pet peeve of mine, if you couldn't tell.
What's a better way to prove you wana be in your kid's life than keeping cool and stating your case in CUSTODY COURT? Lol

What's a better way to prove you wana be in your kid's life than keeping cool and stating your case in CUSTODY COURT? Lol

I mean, you asking me questions like I'm AGUING with that or something. You're right. My point stands. But I'm not arguing with you on that. I think God I don't gotta go through no fuck shit like custody court.

I mean, you asking me questions like I'm AGUING with that or something. You're right. My point stands. But I'm not arguing with you on that. I think God I don't gotta go through no fuck shit like custody court.
You sayin he wants to be in his kid's life and I'm sayin you gotta prove it for it to be true. If you say you wana lose weight but still eating fast food everyday, ima conclude you dont want it/are not ready for the commitment.

You sayin he wants to be in his kid's life and I'm sayin you gotta prove it for it to be true. If you say you wana lose weight but still eating fast food everyday, ima conclude you dont want it/are not ready for the commitment.

Yeah see, we on two different pages. I never said he wanted to be in his kids life. Ever.

I’m saying that I’ve seen absolutely nothing that proves he doesn't wanna be in his kids life. And y’all seem to wanna put that jacket on him. I’m not ready to do that.

And your example is terrible. We BOTH know mad people who want to drop a couple pounds but still can’t stop sabotaging themselves with poor diet, lack of sleep and a sedentary lifestyle. Does that mean they don’t wanna drop the weight. Hardly.

But again, ima chill. All good.

Back