Welcome To aBlackWeb

I often ponder these things....

Like classically... Traditionally... Most the females I dated and would consider my "type" were dark skin...

Most of the females I've had the closest connections with outside my wife were more brown to light brown skin...

And my wife is really the only light skin.. Female I've ever dealt with.... And she's actually biracial.

I normally never even checked for or went after lighter skinned women cuz of all the stereotypes that went along with it. Me and my wife was a link solely off of our personalities meshing so well together. I don't thing either of us our each other's normal "type"

This shit is fuckin gross.

If Bron actually cared about this shit, he'd put a band or two on lookin up the "Dr's" credentials, and breaking him in HALF, on some rap beef shit. At this point, Umar needs it. He needs to be humbled.

The concept of "not liking white folks" is the problem though. Disliking a whole group of people is basically the core of bigotry. No, it's not hurting them, but the tendency for human beings in general to do that is a big reason why our species is stuck in this rut.

I feel you but they set the trends we gotta follow it. Giving the benefit of the doubt has shown not to help us at all. We don’t gotta spit on them when we see them. But it’s way more thinking like Tucker Carlson and they open with it. I be writing them off.

Foul.

Let the kids be kids. Dr. Umar is what I consider to be a sjw clown like most of these folks preach about blm but they either scamming or stealing up from under people noses. He been bullshittin about that school he said he was gone make for YEARS! He hasn't shown or given any updates just taking ppls money.

Back