Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Demi Lovato Laughing At 21 Savage Memes

Fair or Foul

• Total voters
well, i'll admit, i chuckled at a couple of memes

but overall, i dont find this a laughing matter as I stated in the 21 thread.

once you get over the shock of him not being born here, and you realize what's happened to him, i dont understand how you could laugh

Race brought up a good point on twitter about people laughing at 21 for being a "character" but Ross has been outchea living his best life after the correctional officer shit came out, yet he still eating off these dope boy fantasies he putting in raps

Ehh black twitter only wants black twitter in on the jokes

Sometimes you just gotta stay in yo lane.

Besides you can’t be a whole junkie out here and try to get in on the roast. She like that one nigga with the fucked up edge up who can’t laugh at the jokes when everybody roasting cause then he’ll catch heat.

Just laugh from afar next time.

gave that shit way too much attention

and yeah, everybody still roasting this nigga

its the internet....plus she didnt even laugh at his situation she said the memes were hittin.....wtf

super bowl was boring as shit too.....if the game was decent this would have never happened lol

well, i'll admit, i chuckled at a couple of memes

but overall, i dont find this a laughing matter as I stated in the 21 thread.

once you get over the shock of him not being born here, and you realize what's happened to him, i dont understand how you could laugh

Race brought up a good point on twitter about people laughing at 21 for being a "character" but Ross has been outchea living his best life after the correctional officer shit came out, yet he still eating off these dope boy fantasies he putting in raps

i dont see a problem with anyone laughing or cracking a joke on the internet....thats all this shit is, all day every day

but yeah im not feeling the sudden hate or wanting to distance 21 because of this....i explained this in another thread

never fucked w/ ross btw

Shouldn't have posted it. But crackheads do crackhead shit so...

Foul,

If you in a roast session and you the kid with the laptop teeth, or the funky rat poop breath and you laughing too hard at a joke and a nigga turn around and say "Man I know you ain't laughing" You better have 4 or 5 jokes to fire off, cuz the spot-light is on you. Don't laugh too hard when you got a strong chin

lol so cuz she's a crackhead she can't laugh with everybody else? Yall wild.

Black twitter is trash. Mfs look for any reason to attack and "cancel" somebody. Shit's corny.
again, black twitter is extremely small. Its not this monolith that people try to make it out to be

most of these supposed "black twitter" takes are just niggas trying to get likes and retweets

Black twitter is trash. Mfs look for any reason to attack and "cancel" somebody. Shit's corny.
It's like having a roasting session, and someone not affiliated laugh a lil too hard. " I know your junkie ass ain't laughing bitch." She should have just keekeed from afar. You know a crackhead gets no pass for NOTHING, even if they clean up.

i get all that but ya'll sound just like white people with that calling everybody that did any drug a crackhead shit lol

how many rappers roasted her for doing H when they sip lean and pop percs?

same shit, she just liked hers straight up.....that and they scared of the needle lmao....it doesnt look cool...cant shoot up in the video

had she "fired back" like the ugly kid laughing too hard or tried to explain she woulda been in some shit

I dont wanna hear shit about AD leaving, so I get it.....if you a 21 fan and this made you mad, fine

but people coming out the wood works to call foul or say drug users cant post about memes on fuckin twitter just sound dumb

i get all that but ya'll sound just like white people with that calling everybody that did any drug a crackhead shit lol

how many rappers roasted her for doing H when they sip lean and pop percs?

same shit, she just liked hers straight up.....that and they scared of the needle lmao....it doesnt look cool...cant shoot up in the video

had she "fired back" like the ugly kid laughing too hard or tried to explain she woulda been in some shit

I dont wanna hear shit about AD leaving, so I get it.....if you a 21 fan and this made you mad, fine

but people coming out the wood works to call foul or say drug users cant post about memes on fuckin twitter just sound dumb
It ain't just that, it's that she couldn't handle her own shit when she was in that skillet, and deactivated her account. But NOW that another nigga in that skillet, it's cool to laugh and bring attention to the situation....nah just keekee from afar, and be merry.

You right about the drug shit, just be able to hold your own.

For the record, I'm indifferent on 21, hope the homie get free, but I'm not pressing any lines for him.

Demi Lovato is one of the thickest white girls in the game.

I'm pretty sure that her drug problems are the result of her not embracing her thickness.

are you a Demi Lovato fan then?

I didnt know about none of that...I just knew she got busted and/or went to rehab or some shit

but if she got roasted into deleting her account, that was all fair too

she probably relapsed after this shit.....said "fuck twitter" and hit the candy man

Niggas really be pathetic sometimes bruh.

Back