Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Fair or Foul: Brian McKnight vs His 2 Sons

Right

If it's real, you keep everything internal, regardless of how the other party handling it

Motherfuckers feel the need to validate themselves to the public now and that's shit is brazy

I assume he still touring or making public appearances.. where any negative perception could affect that. In this social age, you guilty if you silent. But, he was petty for putting all that info out there like that. He could have defended his position better than that.

Sounds like he enabled them a bit. A lotta times a man can feel guilty for the home breaking up, eeven if it wasnt his fault, and go overboard with trying to be as comforting as possible. Especially if there is a bitter woman actively sabotaging the father/child relationship.

I ger it but at some point you have to be content that you did everything you could and it still may not be enough to please everyone. I can understand him responding publicly since this could affect his money.

Also strange that he equates not abandoning them with never missing a child support payment.

Not graduations...........little league........birthdays...........etc...............but child support.

Makes you wonder just how active he really was in his kids' lives.

Looks likes he viewed them as just checks and they view him as just a bank. People get what they ask for without even knowing it.

I don’t think this would’ve hurt BK tho. Nobody is gonna feel sympathy for 2 grown privileged men. I don’t follow BK but he don’t seem like that type of guy to address nonsense.

I don’t think this would’ve hurt BK tho. Nobody is gonna feel sympathy for 2 grown privileged men. I don’t follow BK but he don’t seem like that type of guy to address nonsense.

Exactly.

Which is why I think this was a last resort kinda thing.

If he was such a great parent why does he feel the need to upload a video on instagram telling strangers his family business? Sound like a narcissist. He sits there and talk about himself as the perfect parent and dissing his sons . I bet if we would hear his sons tell their stories, there'd be details that wouldn't make Brian look so good.

It's pretty obvious they don't get along for whatever reason but uploading a video telling your side of the story to people that have no business taking part of your family issues, that's pathetic.

So now Brian McKnight is "abandoned " and"spoiled" his kids?

Gtfoh

That man was out their working and making money to provide. So y'all saying he provided too much?

Black men can't win in 2019 damn

And add the fact that he wasn’t with the mother anymore

I think we overlooking the fact that 2 grown azzz men are acting like petulant kids.

Going in your Dad's home and marking X's over him & his wife's wedding pic? Really? Damn that.
Bitchmade af..

Is their mother Black????

Back