Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

The disappointment is you, I'm not the one following guys around a message board trying to flirt. This is getting old so ignore is where you go PePe

So Dos asking us to keep the same energy
yep.....this same energy......keep it offline to not allow shit like this to happen in the first place.

while some shit will still happen...niggas are feeling real free with they hands because no one stops them or gives legit threats or beatdowns...and even after the beatdown, your female family member needs to be out and not use it as a teaching tactic to belittle a nigga.

even if yall dont want to get that deep into it......put that energy into making sure all family members understand what abuse is.

hitting is just the most talked about form...but not the most common

yep.....this same energy......keep it offline to not allow shit like this to happen in the first place.

while some shit will still happen...niggas are feeling real free with they hands because no one stops them or gives legit threats or beatdowns...and even after the beatdown, your female family member needs to be out and not use it as a teaching tactic to belittle a nigga.

even if yall dont want to get that deep into it......put that energy into making sure all family members understand what abuse is.

hitting is just the most talked about form...but not the most common

Before my wife and I got together, my sister-in-law was in an abusive relationship with her husband. She was beaten multiple times. Her father threatened the dude with physical harm, and he was bout that life, but ol’ boy always managed to stay off the radar just long enough.

She had two girls with this loser and she always ran back to dude. After awhile her father just gave up and was like, “Fuck I’m a risk goin to jail for if she gon end up with the nigga anyway?” It took her a long time of getting her face beaten in before she finally left though.

I don’t know the type of logic that goes down with the women that can endure this type of abuse and stress.

Before my wife and I got together, my sister-in-law was in an abusive relationship with her husband. She was beaten multiple times. Her father threatened the dude with physical harm, and he was bout that life, but ol’ boy always managed to stay off the radar just long enough.

She had two girls with this loser and she always ran back to dude. After awhile her father just gave up and was like, “Fuck I’m a risk goin to jail for if she gon end up with the nigga anyway?” It took her a long time of getting her face beaten in before she finally left though.

I don’t know the type of logic that goes down with the women that can endure this type of abuse and stress.
you said the key word...logic

there is none or very little

abusers have this uncanny ability to really tear down someone's self worth to the point where the abused actually believe the things the abuser says

stuff like "you leave me, who else gon want you"...and thats really all it takes in a lot of instances

abusers have this uncanny ability to really tear down someone's self worth to the point where the abused actually believe the things the abuser says

stuff like "you leave me, who else gon want you"...and thats really all it takes in a lot of instances

I guess so. My sister-in-law is a really pretty girl too. I feel the same way about Emily B. I feel like this happens a lot to attractive women. I’ve run across so many women that you would think would have all the confidence in the world, and in turns out that they have real demons pertaining to self-esteem.

Men can smell a woman with low self-worth a mile away. Most times we just use it to our advantage to fuck. But men with their own insecurity and self-esteem issues usually take that shit to another level. Shit is disgusting.

speaking with a few therapists and such...

like i was stating earlier...alot of women dont get what they are looking for in a male to pattern their relationship after.
think about it...

the first images of a loving relationship comes from the parents.
just because a male is in the house dont mean hes a man. alot of dudes are in their kids life but raising them with fuck tendencies,.
and just because a mother is at home dont make her a good image of a woman. shit aint all on dads.

its alot of toxic women out here spitting hatred venom...that shit is contagious and very counter productive.

some women talk that men aint shit ...and dont realize they have sons who feel that energy or may hear them. why would he grow up to be anything more than what his mom views him as? it takes a special dude to rise above it.
some women get they heads beat in and their daughters see it.....they may not like it, but they will be more likely to accept it in their relationship.

kids are very smart and like sponges
thats why i say.....often times when we see someone getting they ass beat....you are seeing the end result. even if its the first time...its still the end result.

I guess so. My sister-in-law is a really pretty girl too. I feel the same way about Emily B. I feel like this happens a lot to attractive women. I’ve run across so many women that you would think would have all the confidence in the world, and in turns out that they have real demons pertaining to self-esteem.

Men can smell a woman with low self-worth a mile away. Most times we just use it to our advantage to fuck. But men with their own insecurity and self-esteem issues usually take that shit to another level. Shit is disgusting.
this could be a thread in itself

but agree 1000%

my lady was with a nigga like this.

troof

its pretty easy to find a low self worth chick. most either quick to show they ass or quick to say why they dont need such and such or make quick reasons why sleeping around dont mean nothing.

shit is growing faster than you would imagine.

Fab might also be a pedo

self esteem is a motherfucker yo.....

troof

its pretty easy to find a low self worth chick. most either quick to show they ass or quick to say why they dont need such and such or make quick reasons why sleeping around dont mean nothing.

shit is growing faster than you would imagine.

I mean, yeah, these are all the obvious signs. But there are other telltale signs. Her mannerisms, her speech, the way she carries herself. I still operate like it’s pre-social media, and the shit is glaringly apparent to me. It is getting worse. I attribute that to parenting getting worse.

What effects will this Fab shit have on their kids? I don’t know what’s true, or what isn’t, but I do know that, at the very least, there has been some type of abuse going on in that house. It’s going to impact the kids, and possibly perpetuate a vicious cycle.

Like, when is niggas gonna wake up and realize their actions have effects that can last generations?

I mean, yeah, these are all the obvious signs. But there are other telltale signs. Her mannerisms, her speech, the way she carries herself. I still operate like it’s pre-social media, and the shit is glaringly apparent to me. It is getting worse. I attribute that to parenting getting worse.

What effects will this Fab shit have on their kids? I don’t know what’s true, or what isn’t, but I do know that, at the very least, there has been some type of abuse going on in that house. It’s going to impact the kids, and possibly perpetuate a vicious cycle.

Like, when is niggas gonna wake up and realize their actions have effects that can last generations?

source.gif

cheers bruh......you understand.

but why should dude worry about who views him like what?

their is nothing that can shame people nowadays. once you cant shame someone they dont worry about too much.
are dudes embarrassed about getting locked up? nah....they flipped it to mean they are real street guys.
how many real street guys are worried about their kids and how they see them?
wait let me go back......alot of street dudes want their kids to know daddy aint no bitch and is connected. but how does that teach your son to be a man or your daughter to not be a punching bag or baby factory?

man i could go in....but i think you already know.

Wait, what
dont quote the kid on this i aint trying to get sued lol but Erica Mena was like 16 or 17 on while shooting the Breathe video, im certain i heard her mention somewhere that he smashed.....when shit slows down here ill look this up

Did the dude come around for family events? If so was the boyfriend allowed in your house for a cookout, birthday party, etc.?

Did the dude come around for family events? If so was the boyfriend allowed in your house for a cookout, birthday party, etc.?

The nigga weaseled his way back in her life. He's a deadbeat, and no exaggeration, has about 9 or 10 kids by 4 or 5 women. Yet somehow, all of the women let him around like everything's normal. He was in the army for a stint, but got out when he literally cried to his superior officer when he found out he was gonna hafta go overseas for a tour.

I've been around dude like 3 times and he just annoys me. He a pretty boy type too and always in designer shit. Which would be fine, if you were able to contribute to all these kids you've fathered. I've never had the nigga in my shit. I was never around when he was physical with my sister-in-law and my father-in-law passed, so it would be dumb of me to spaz about some shit that happened in the past.

Last I heard, the nigga was finna get locked up for scamming 5 NFL players outta 25k for children's charity events.

The nigga is literally everything wrong with the black man all rolled into one person. It's fuckin incredible that one person could be such a fuck nigga.

Back