Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

I gotta friend who know fab brother. Fab brother was there when it happened.

Fab hit her. They were arguing. Fab was tryna walk away but she kept following him provoking him and she pushed her hand on his forehed and that's when he got her.

She ain't gonna press charges cuz fab got all the money. Every little bit of dough she got is cuz of fab and she don't wanna lose that income.

Also fab is really connected in the streets and people may not recognize how connected he is cuz real cool and mellow

Fab hit her. They were arguing. Fab was tryna walk away but she kept following him provoking him and she pushed her hand on his forehed and that's when he got her.

She ain't gonna press charges cuz fab got all the money. Every little bit of dough she got is cuz of fab and she don't wanna lose that income.

Also fab is really connected in the streets and people may not recognize how connected he is cuz real cool and mellow

EFA40AF4-D888-4186-AA90-F593C66DBDC2.jpeg

What’s wrong is wrong tho, my wife has gotten me to that point cause she got that West Indian bravado and can get too charged up in a heated argument and don’t know how to just leave you alone.

Only time I ever even came near to doing anything physical. I walked into a room to get away from her and slightly closed the door. She bussed in the room and I said some shit you shouldnt say to a grown ass man and mug me in the face.

All I saw was red and I swung and in an instant before it connected I got a hold of myself and purposely missed her in punched a whole in the wall.

She backed da fuck away then..

But yea, even when you loose control you gotta find a way

Listen, clearly some of you havent been aware of the toxic relationship Emily has been in all these years. This isnt the first time he’s hit her. He has cheated on her multiple times!!!! She has been with this man since she was like 17. This is a textbook relationship of abuse.

Listen, clearly some of you havent been aware of the toxic relationship Emily has been in all these years. This isnt the first time he’s hit her. He has cheated on her multiple times!!!! She has been with this man since she was like 17. This is a textbook relationship of abuse.

Not condoning what he did but obviously she gotta smarten up and leave if this keeps happening. If she's seen out and about after everyone has seen this then it's whatever and she likes what she gets

Not condoning what he did but obviously she gotta smarten up and leave if this keeps happening. If she's seen out and about after everyone has seen this then it's whatever and she likes what she gets

ugh such a basic, tired and played viewpoint

Back