Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

ether but dont do all r&b dudes like that lol

a lot of them are harder than the rappers out here

90's r&b niggas was thugs lol

Big Ray J from Cen-ter-view wasnt no light weight
Firstly, pause on the bolded. But yea 90s niggas were harder overall compared to today's artists.

Ray J? Brandy's little brother Ray J?

pause?....aint you a woman?......and grown?

but yeah....you know, Big Ray......centerview

images

I think I got it she either been selling pussy or fucking w another nigga Fab prolly told her to cut that shit out then he finds out she in LA he prolly though she was either selling puss or w the other nigga Fab went off on her.....she was prolly got jazzy w the mouth....he hooked off on her

he should just try beating her with a phone book next time. Or something like a phone book. I heard abusive men use phonebooks because they still hurt but dont leave a bruise.

Or maybe he could beat her with a sack of oranges. Hard enough to hurt, soft enough to be gentle.

You ain't shit bro....nigga said sack of oranges...yoooo!

Either way he washed.

I strongly feel men who beat women do it because they have control issues.

It could be control over the woman herself or something entirely different all together....

But some how they feel that by hurting and hitting someone they are establishing control....

That's just my theory....

Which is why I say he's washed.... Dude has no control over his life, and doesn't know how to get it back so we hear about him taking that shit out on a woman.

I have no sympathy for dudes like that. It's weak shit.

This shit's crazy. Fab always seemed like the most laid back and chill nigga.

Wifeys be knowing how to get under a nigga's skin but still, I never got to the point i wanted to put hands on her, I'd rather mentally abuse, damn that sounded fucked up lol

This nigga said mentally abuse. Cot damn lol.

So i guess self defense is outta the question ?? Career wise he'll be fine. If Chris can come back fab can.

I think I got it she either been selling pussy or fucking w another nigga Fab prolly told her to cut that shit out then he finds out she in LA he prolly though she was either selling puss or w the other nigga Fab went off on her.....she was prolly got jazzy w the mouth....he hooked off on her

Bruh what are you talking about

aint nobody forgot chris gave Riri a two piece

idc how many fridays he wakes up in lil Dickey's body

Last edited:
God forbid any of yall daughters, sisters, or females close to you get their teeth knocked out from being punched repeatedly in the face and have this same nigga threaten to put a bullet in you before the FACT.
I wonder if yall gon sit them down and have this same, "Well, I need to hear his side of the story. We need to see if him knocking you and your teeth out was legit or all in self defense. So what did you do?" energy.

tenor.gif

Scust.

God forbid any of yall daughters, sisters, or females close to you get their teeth knocked out from being punched repeatedly in the face and have this same nigga threaten to put a bullet in you before the FACT.
I wonder if yall gon sit them down and have this same, "Well, I need to hear his side of the story. We need to see if him knocking you and your teeth out was legit or all in self defense. So what did you do?" energy.

tenor.gif

Scust.

These niggas weird. Niggas always got some wild scenario of self defense or she hoing or she said some foul shit.

But keeping hands to self is too childish I guess.

Back