Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Every time a domestic violence post drops I always look a few of yall niggas with the side eye. If his life or his kids' life was not in danger there's no reason to punch her 7 times. Couldn't have been my Daddy or brothers...his ass would have been dead or wishing he was.

he should just try beating her with a phone book next time. Or something like a phone book. I heard abusive men use phonebooks because they still hurt but dont leave a bruise.

Or maybe he could beat her with a sack of oranges. Hard enough to hurt, soft enough to be gentle.

God bless the old phone books, kept me out of jail many times.

I love Fab as an artist but hes wild trash for this.
This times 100...

Fab can spit... But Niggaz gotta learn to keep them hands to themselves.

Ain't shit cool or funny about beating a women's teeth in...

Hate to see the homie go down, but he bought this shit on himself....

Niggaz can make a million smooth moves in the streets, but lose their cool every time over a woman
Shit sad

But let's hear both sides of the story. To play devil's advocate, what did she do to provoke someone who swears to always play it cool and never lose your cool ??? That's what I wanna know. And he turned himself in so that tells me it must have been premeditated.

That broad is a Yankee and from the hood, I read she was gully and used to beat broads asses. Makes you wonder what the hell provoked Fab to go that far and then turn himself in....
If you feel you gotta put hands on your broad then it’s best to just leave the situation.

This shit's crazy. Fab always seemed like the most laid back and chill nigga.

Wifeys be knowing how to get under a nigga's skin but still, I never got to the point i wanted to put hands on her, I'd rather mentally abuse, damn that sounded fucked up lol

Ironically he made a lot of songs about women his whole career .. Most of his hits were about simping and being a playa

There's no provocation worth a grown man punching a grown woman in the face multiple times... He fucked up

Maybe shoulda put all his energies and frustrations in producing good music..

But let's hear both sides of the story. To play devil's advocate, what did she do to provoke someone who swears to always play it cool and never lose your cool ??? That's what I wanna know. And he turned himself in so that tells me it must have been premeditated.

That broad is a Yankee and from the hood, I read she was gully and used to beat broads asses. Makes you wonder what the hell provoked Fab to go that far and then turn himself in....

I know several chicks who think nuffin of fighting niggaz.

And I don't care how good they look... Ain't shit sexy bout that..

Niggaz think it's cool to be fighting women cuz their lady tough...

Fuck that..

I ain't bout that life.... Me and my lady might argue but if she ready to square up with me cuz I run my mouth too much

Nigga....

It's fucking time to break up.... She ain't the one....

Throwing punches is never what's up..

the devil has enough advocates

stfu

This shit's crazy. Fab always seemed like the most laid back and chill nigga.

Wifeys be knowing how to get under a nigga's skin but still, I never got to the point i wanted to put hands on her, I'd rather mentally abuse, damn that sounded fucked up lol
I just get my point across in the most obnoxious way possible...

I'm a jerk... But I'm not an abusive jerk

I just repeat the shit she said when she was mad when she not mad no more...

And I say it in a little Eric Cartman voice.....

In reflection..... She's shown a lot of restraint over the years....

I just repeat the shit she said when she was mad when she not mad no more...

And I say it in a little Eric Cartman voice.....

In reflection..... She's shown a lot of restraint over the years....

yeah because I would have donkey punched you in the back of the head several times

Are there any stories floating around about him beating up anyone besides women and RnB niggas?

Back