Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
In the wake of dropping the Jadakiss assisted Friday On Elm Street, Fabolous has found his name in the headlines for a much darker reason. According to TMZ, the New York icon was recently arrested for domestic violence, after allegedly striking the mother of his children, "Love And Hip-Hop" star Emily B. As it happens, Fab actually turned himself in to New Jersey police officers, after Emily called the police to report the attack.

According to the still-developing story, Fab visited the precinct with his attorney already in tow. He ultimately skated on doing any then-and-there jail time, but got booked for an upcoming court date nonetheless. It's difficult to gauge whether or not Emily will be pressing further charges, as the on-again-off-again couple no doubt have a complicated and deep-rooted history. Hopefully she's okay; no woman should have to experience anything of that nature.

The news comes at a time where domestic abuse in hip-hop seems to be running rampant. Not only has the recently unearthed footage of XXXTentacion slapping a women led to a heated discourse between fans and haters, but YoungBoy Never Broke Again was also taken in under similar circumstances. While Fab clearly has his demons to sort out, the pair remain intimately linked through a familial bond; together, they have two children, ages two and ten. Hopefully these trying times will not prove too difficult for the children. We can only hope they did not have to witness the incident.

hahaaaa

i see what you did there

maxresdefault-1.jpg

he should just try beating her with a phone book next time. Or something like a phone book. I heard abusive men use phonebooks because they still hurt but dont leave a bruise.

Or maybe he could beat her with a sack of oranges. Hard enough to hurt, soft enough to be gentle.

Back