Führer Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry Thread. Update: The Senate completes the coverup...

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,409,295
Man but if Trump has to leave office, that means Mike Pence would succeed him I think....

It's not likely that the senate will vote to have him removed from office but it does largely depend on the quality of evidence presented.

Last edited:

Mister

Stop Lying!
Feb 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$6,212,560
Man but if Trump gets impeached and has to leave office, that means Mike Pence would succeed him I think....

It's not likely that the senate will vote to have him removed from office but it does largely depend on the quality of evidence presented.
He has already been impeached. And, yes, Pence would be next in the line of succession.

Inglewood_B

Knicks Lawst
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,305,976
Man but if Trump gets impeached and has to leave office, that means Mike Pence would succeed him I think....

only got 11 months left on term and would be essentially a lame duck. Pence ain’t a threat like he would be if the Murller report had taken Trump down