Welcome To aBlackWeb

Führer Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry Thread. Update: The Senate completes the coverup

It’s all part of the plan. The swing state Republicans get to look like they’re not towing the party line. Meanwhile, Trump will invoke executive privilege and stop Bolton from testifying. Regardless of how ridiculous the argument for executive privilege, the Republicans as a whole will act like their hands are tied and the trial ends with all Republicans getting what they want.

Last edited:
It’s all part of the plan. The swing state Republicans get to look like they’re not towing the party line. Meanwhile, Trump will invoke executive privilege and stop Bolton from testifying. Regardless of how ridiculous the argument for executive privilege, the Republicans as a whole will act like their hands are tied and the trial will ends with all Republicans getting what they want.

I hope not but this is the likely scenario unfortunately

I can't seem to find the information anywhere so I'm hoping someone with a little more insight can explain why there would have to be a vote to allow witnesses and evidence into trial as important as this one?

How can you hold a trial without something as fundamental as evidence? It's almost as if it's setup for a cover-up to be allowed.

Back