Welcome To aBlackWeb

Führer Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry Thread. Update: The Senate completes the coverup

so lets play a game of "what happens next"

lets say this impeachment shit goes thru.

whats next lol
He won’t be impeached. They crying about withholding aid from Ukraine even though they got the aid. All this is just to throw dirt on his name for the next election. Funny enough this is going to fire up his fan base more

This Republican attorney is floundering, lol. You can tell they weren’t prepared for this.
Dude straight up had no where to go, lol. He looked behind him and was like, do you have anything. They were like nah. He had this “fuck” look on his face and yielded his time back to Nunes. Nunes had nothing and left mad time on the clock. Which is telling cause these people live to talk and usually use every bit of their time.

Trump said he barely knew Sondland. My question would be, why did Trump appoint him ambassador to EU if he didn’t know him? He didn’t have any qualifications.

Let me answer my own question. Cause he gave him $1M. You can buy your way into government with Trump.

But he’s draining the swamp, right? Lol.

Trump said he barely knew Sondland. My question would be, why did Trump appoint him ambassador to EU if he didn’t know him? He didn’t have any qualifications.

Let me answer my own question. Cause he gave him $1M. You can buy your way into government with Trump.

But he’s draining the swamp, right? Lol.
A mil to be ambassador has to be the chepeast investment ever smfh

Back