Welcome To aBlackWeb

Führer Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry Thread. Update: The Senate completes the coverup

NBC News Crew Laughs When Cruz Tries To Peddle Bogus Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

During a Sunday appearance on NBC News’ “Meet the Press,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) prompted laughter in the studio after he pushed President Donald Trump’s thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory about Ukrainian election interference.

“Do you believe Ukraine meddled in the American election in 2016?” asked “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd.

“I do, and I think there’s considerable evidence of that,” Cruz replied.

“You do? You do?” Todd asked incredulously, drawing laughs off-screen.

“Yes,” the Republican lawmaker said.

Despite Trump and Cruz’s claims, there is no evidence that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election. The U.S. intelligence community unanimously agrees that Russia, not Ukraine, was behind the election meddling.

However, Trump’s GOP allies have pushed the President’s false narrative to justify his attempt to pressure Ukraine into investigating his political enemies, for which Trump now faces impeachment.

Plus you gotta look at it...

The video insinuates that they were chased to the airport where they had to rush into the private jet. Which they were not

Someone in Ukraine dispatched 1000 foot soilders for Rudy Giuliani...which is the dumbest lie ever

For some reason its safer for them to meet someone in foreign country that they arent familiar with. Than any of the means available for communication that are safer than walking around a city that you dont know who the snitches are.

Then to top it off, someone in their own crew thinks they saw Soros. But after further investigation, it mighta been bullshit but they dont really know. Maybe it was a guy who just looked like them.

Fam that shit performed how I used to be when I smoked weed and drove to the store for snacks. A bunch of paranoid shit in my own head that I think I can convince a stone sober person about.

This shit is crazy. WTF happened to the Republican Party?!

Their witness (same dude questioning witnesses in prior hearings) who is testifying right now speaks like an exasperated child getting questioned by his parents, the minority committee members make baseless procedure complaints to interrupt and slow down questioning of their floundering witness, when questioning the highly competent democrat witness play gotcha games, and they bring in a young blonde female lawyer to essentially let their witness talk cause she’s not asking any questions to him nor asking the Democrat witness questions.

Back