Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everything is not a f**king conspiracy

I'll say this: I'm with you. I don't really rock with the niggas who think everything is a conspiracy. The niggas who think that Cosby was framed cu her was about to buy NBC, etc.

But I'll say this. I dunno how ANYONE can not understand those people. Based one the FACTS of the actual conspiracies undertaken by the US government, individual groups, etc. You know what would've sounded absolutely insane at the time?

-The government selling drugs in the hood
-The government killing MLK
-The government purposely injecting US citizens - SOLDIERS no less - with diseases to study them
-The government bombing apartments buildings in Philly in the 1980s
-The Mob conspiring to kill a president
-The Army experimenting on soldiers with LSD

And those are the tame conspiracy theories, all of which have been exposed as true. But I'm supposed to think a nigga who believes in similar shit is crazy? Na.

I mean, I don't believe most modern theories. But I 100% understand why other people believe them.

A lot of people don't read. A lot of people don't do their own research. And when doing research, they don't get it from "multiple credible" sources. Keyword multiple.

I don’t think anybody I know personally is rolling with conspiracies about this but this COVID shit has put me in the house way more. And I’m a homebody but im not taking any chances. I already have work and that in the way

I remember when nip got killed there was a ton of conspiracy theories and even had some niggas on this site peddling them, shit was beyond idiotic, its like literally some things are as simple as they appear, no more no less

This covid shit really is hella funny to me. Don't gonna act like I know exactly but could be depopulation, wealth gap increase etc. But shit is clearly off.

There's a happy median with this shit because if you're believing any conspiracy theory you're a fool but if you're believing all the info given in the general public you're just as big a fool if not moreso.

I think I'm in the process of cutting my dad off. He's a semi dead beat anyway but I'm this close to cutting of him, my brother and ultimately it will be my mom too. My brother had a bbq on 4th of July and I told him it wasn't a good idea to bring the family over there. He didn't listen. He has a compromised immune system. My dad has had several medical issues too. The type that black men are notorious for ignoring until it's too late. They had the nerve to be upset at me for not taking my wife and kids to the function. I can' do this shit anymore. I'm just gonna start cutting people off. I'm not even gonna say shit to them. I'm just gonna end all communication.

Sadly I don't think there's any coming back from it once I make the decision. I look at it like this. My wife an my kids mean the world to me and it's my responsibility to protect them at all cost and at all times. If I see people blatantly disregarding my obligation to do that it's not gonna sit well with me. You'll have to sit on the sidelines until I think we can rock with each other again if I ever do. Probably won't though. All of them have been heavy on the conspiracies for awhile but COVID-19 got them feeling real bold now. It's fucking sad.
That’s pretty over the top. Cutting them off like that.

Back in 2010 on the IC I wrote about Operation Northwoods in a thread about whether the planes in 9-11 being flown by wire or not, illustrating that the US government proposed using fly-by-wire during this false-flag operation. That was 1962 and the technology had existed for a couple of decades a that point. Operation Northwoods, in case any of y'all didn't know, was a confirmed false-flag op brought about by the joint chiefs of staff as a pretext for an invasion of Cuba that many believed to be nothing more than a conspiracy theory until it was later confirmed to be 100% true by the government.

A decent number of conspiracy theories end up being true.

while there are complex underground plots going on,it's never what theorists put together usually.

It's disturbing when you think everything is fake.

It's a sign of mental illness.

What's worse is they think they got all the answers and everybody else is under a spell.

Some things I can buy into with solid proof, but a lot of this shit be right wing theories.

Thinking that every mass shooting was planned with actors to take your guns.

the far left all being pedos.

every celeb story is a distraction.

Covid isn't real etc.

Nigga told me Hillary and Obama were secretly locked up for some shit.

all are right wing propaganda .

There's some things going on,but I can't act like I know what they are and fill in the blanks with comic book plots.

Back in 2010 on the IC I wrote about Operation Northwoods in a thread about whether the planes in 9-11 being flown by wire or not, illustrating that the US government proposed using fly-by-wire during this false-flag operation. That was 1962 and the technology had existed for a couple of decades a that point. Operation Northwoods, in case any of y'all didn't know, was a confirmed false-flag op brought about by the joint chiefs of staff as a pretext for an invasion of Cuba that many believed to be nothing more than a conspiracy theory until it was later confirmed to be 100% true by the government.

I think Osama blew up the towers

I think Osama blew up the towers
I think Osama never existed...

12774-TinFoilHat-May-Move02_800x.gif

The worst part is how can you even enjoy yourself at a function in a time like this? The only places I've been going is to work or to the store/gas station. I don't have the desire to go to any entertainment events right now. I don't see the upside in it.

A nigga will talk to you for an hour about Wayfair selling kids in entertainment centers before they listen to you about their health. I know all people do the conspiracy shit but when black people do it I always feel the worst. Like you already know what it's like being a nigga in this country. Why go and add some extra bullshit on top of that?

I agree with this whole post besides the conspiracy part. White folks are 100 times worse with the conspiracy stuff and it ain't even close. Lol.

man

only read bout 60pgs of this & scared the shit outta me, had to put it down lol

View attachment 315373
View attachment 315374

dude was a former MI6 intelligence officer, so basically CIA, & had access to top secret documents

didn't like what he saw & wrote about it, this was published in '92

but the craziest shit is it's in the CIA's library

like you can d/l the pdf from cia.gov right now lol

might try to finish it

Dr. John Coleman wrote a few books bout the "illuminati" & rulers of the world

of which (at least) 2 are in the CIA's library & can be downloaded from cia.gov

which jus raises more questions lol

Conspiracies provide an easy way for the ignorant/lazy to involve themselves in political debates.

You don't need to kno' anything about anything to listen to conspiracies at all, so their super easy to absorb and then spread.

I had my moms try telling me bout microchips in the corona vaccine.

First off, the shit broke my heart. I was like damn they got moms too!

Had to ask her why they arent putting microchips in the vaccines that all new borns are pretty much forced to take and in the flu vaccines that like 60% of the population already takes.

Why start a whole pandemic and let people figure out their plans, when over 90% of the population of all developed countries are already vaccinated and all new born babies are being vaccinated.

Then I told her to never talk to me bout this shit again. Legit wanted to cut her off. She lucky she moms.
Funny thing is we all got "chipped" a couple of years ago and smiled and took it. If anyone of us have a debit card, on welfare or use a EBT card you're basically "chipped" by the card you use.

All that chip in the vaccine is just tinfoil talk (even though I'm still not taking the vaccine)

Funny thing is we all got "chipped" a couple of years ago and smiled and took it. If anyone of us have a debit card, on welfare or use a EBT card you're basically "chipped" by the card you use.

All that chip in the vaccine is just tinfoil talk (even though I'm still not taking the vaccine)

And add cellphones to this. Mfers carrying a tracking device with them everywhere they go and still worried about a chip.

I tend to believe conspiracy theories about govts doing shit to go to war more than the new world order type conspiracies.

One has historical precedent and every country in the world has done some shit to have a reason for war more than once.

But these other theories like they wayfair shit from the other day, and the mfers thinking every mass shooting is faked, and this whole covid microchip talk is the type of shit to stay away from.

Back