Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everyone you know today probably has a blog or podcast.

This is my voice. You ain’t supposed to agree with everything I say. You probably don’t agree with 100% of your brother, mother or yourself at all times of your life. Who the f* am I to listen to? Nobody and somebody. Some of y’all I know from AHH a few years back when it was worth it, but to most of y’all I ain’t shit.
Dig if u will the picture?
Season 1: Philosophy, poetry, relationships, politics, business, Comedians vs Philosophers, African American current events and history.

Everyone you know today probably has a blog or podcast. If I'm posting in the wrong Forum, then my bad.
I didn’t wanna do one, and I definitely didn’t want to do anything with my face on it. I’m doing this because I have written a Science Fiction book that's going to be published, and this is a good way of putting myself out here according to some. I was convinced to do this, and I hope you enjoy it. I KNOW EVERYONE (trolls) is way more critical than supportive, but this is me being vulnerable and exposing what I’ve been given. If it’s for you, then please let me know if you like it and subscribe. If it’s not for you then I totally agree with ya, and probably would be like: “this ain’t for me,” too if I was you... but I’m me, so. Here’s to those of us putting our voice out there.
Good Advice:Investment Things I wish I knew at 25, & 7 steps to know before buying your 1st house

Corruption

How To Know What Is True In the TV News Media
Women Part 1
Women Part 2
Women Part 3

Is this one of those cbd gummy oprah type posts? usually these come in the early mornings.
I remember you from AHH.com. Infamous 114. Yo, this might be one of those cbd gummy oprah type posts. IDK. Something I did and might be interesting to some. I don't think it's for everyone. The videos do not give interviews. They are just perspectives on some topics. Who wants to watch that??? Go figure, but if I need to try and sell it then here you go: 1st video is teaching people everything to expect when purchasing your first home or investment property and other streams of revenue one can get or do with equity. 2nd video is more Philosophy based, speaking on the incentives that motivate people to be corrupt and why the people in management positions seem to be Corrupt Assholes. There is another video Corruption 2 that goes more to the beginnings of corruption for most people. 3rd video is speaking about my experience in TV News and how the news is made, and how to be able to distinguish truth from distortion in the tv news media. 4th video is a man's perspective on women today, relationships, philosophy of a man, philosophy of a woman, contradictions/hypocrisies and who would suffer more if sex was removed as a possible act from humankind. That's what the stuff is about. It's some in my basement sober computer type stuff before I have a drink.

Last edited:
I remember you from AHH.com. Infamous 114. Yo, this might be one of those cbd gummy oprah type posts. IDK. Something I did and might be interesting to some. I don't think it's for everyone. The videos do not give interviews. They are just perspectives on some topics. Who wants to watch that??? Go figure, but if I need to try and sell it then here you go: 1st video is teaching people everything to expect when purchasing your first home or investment property and other streams of revenue one can get or do with equity. 2nd video is more Philosophy based, speaking on the incentives that motivate people to be corrupt and why the people in management positions seem to be Corrupt Assholes. There is another video Corruption 2 that goes more to the beginnings of corruption for most people. 3rd video is speaking about my experience in TV News and how the news is made, and how to be able to distinguish truth from distortion in the tv news media. 4th video is a man's perspective on women today, relationships, philosophy of a man, philosophy of a woman, contradictions/hypocrisies and who would suffer more if sex was removed as a possible act from humankind. That's what the stuff is about. It's some in my basement sober computer type stuff before I have a drink.
No, I'm Infamous114. It's my name here as well...lol

This is my voice. You ain’t supposed to agree with everything I say. You probably don’t agree with 100% of your brother, mother or yourself at all times of your life. Who the f* am I to listen to? Nobody and somebody. Some of y’all I know from AHH a few years back when it was worth it, but to most of y’all I ain’t shit.
Dig if u will the picture?
Season 1: Philosophy, poetry, relationships, politics, business, Comedians vs Philosophers, African American current events and history.

Everyone you know today probably has a blog or podcast. If I'm posting in the wrong Forum, then my bad.
I didn’t wanna do one, and I definitely didn’t want to do anything with my face on it. I’m doing this because I have written a Science Fiction book that's going to be published, and this is a good way of putting myself out here according to some. I was convinced to do this, and I hope you enjoy it. I KNOW EVERYONE (trolls) is way more critical than supportive, but this is me being vulnerable and exposing what I’ve been given. If it’s for you, then please let me know if you like it and subscribe. If it’s not for you then I totally agree with ya, and probably would be like: “this ain’t for me,” too if I was you... but I’m me, so. Here’s to those of us putting our voice out there.
Good Advice:Investment Things I wish I knew at 25, & 7 steps to know before buying your 1st house

Corruption

How To Know What Is True In the TV News Media
Women Part 1
Women Part 2
Women Part 3

Bruh.

foh w this bullshit

Back