Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever had something weird/strange happen to you at a hotel?

Probably had full real Gucci or Prada luggage and was obliviously yapping on her phone about money while at the check in. Shits real out here

Easy as fuck to find vics for couples that move like that. Soon as you arrive from your booking, she check you in then check your social media and see what you working with. And with all the stunting people do…I’m sorry for so many posts, but people unaware of the dangers out there bother me.

Hope she ended up getting or at least requesting the security footage from the front desk and the footage from that floor or somethin

When I travel I make it a point to look as broke as possible.

trying-not-to-laugh-chuckle.gif

you think he tried to break in her room over money?

are you always this dense? @Alle'Oop
Women don’t generally set other women they don’t know to get raped race. Money would be what the target on her back to be the Vic. Her looks would be an extra bonus if they into sex trafficking.

While I don’t think that’s why he was breaking into the room…Germs ain’t lying about moving like you ain’t got ish while traveling.

Wow that is fucked up beyond belief. I was excited at first cuz I thought it was gonna be ghost story time or something... jfc

Fake news in here. This happens more than. You think.

Sometimes hotels mistakenly book you rooms that say vacant but are filled. It’s happened to me before. I checked into my room, go up there with my key open the door and it’s 2 naked white people in bed looking at me all confused. Hotel made a mistake and fixed it.

And I know not all people behave this way and we shouldn't live like everyone is out to get us, but its hard not to feel or do that cuz now it's gotta be another thing my mind has to stay on top of: "be cognizant of the fact I could be set up to robbed/or worse while staying at a hotel". Can't just live carefree cuz then you're ignorant to the fact others seek to do you harm and must always be vigilant against them.

Fake news in here. This happens more than. You think.

Sometimes hotels mistakenly book you rooms that say vacant but are filled. It’s happened to me before. I checked into my room, go up there with my key open the door and it’s 2 naked white people in bed looking at me all confused. Hotel made a mistake and fixed it.

its not fake news weirdo

Women don’t generally set other women they don’t know to get raped race. Money would be what the target on her back to be the Vic. Her looks would be an extra bonus if they into sex trafficking.

While this is kinda true..... I think the man makes the decision to violate once in. I don’t think a woman wants that for another woman but niggas gonna nig.

are you fucking dumb?

women will definitely set a woman up to be kidnapped. do you know how lucrative the sex trafficking business is?!!

youre sick yo

“her looks are a bonus”

just stfu

Back