Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever had something weird/strange happen to you at a hotel?

You can be mad at the person who violated and still use this as a teachable moment for your people.

I’m all about preventative measures. It’s not 100% but things can be don’t to lower the odds.

Timing. If your spouse got robbed would you ask her "well why didn't you tuck your watch?" Or would you be more concerned with comforting her?

The same men who blame women are likely the same type of men who commit these crimes.
Incorrect famo…if a man is dolo with jewelry and gets robbed on camera. Men will blame the dude for not being fully aware of what attention he brings from his actions and being oblivious to the dangers. That doesn’t mean those same men would rob him. It means those men are aware..of the danger, because maybe those men know of or have known of what the men that do, do those things, are looking for in a victim. And it’s not a matter of blaming, it’s pointing out things someone did that “helped” the situation take place. But I get it..everyone just wants gasps and talk of “my god the world we live, I can’t believe such a thing could take place, we should be able to feel safe”…yea, and the minimum wage ain’t enough to live off of. But you don’t get a minimum wage job them complain that you can’t pay your bills. You already knew that when you got it.

Timing. If your spouse got robbed would you ask her "well why didn't you tuck your watch?" Or would you be more concerned with comforting her?
As much as I show and teach her the what if’s.....she would know how I felt. Of course she would be comforted first but then learning from the mistakes.

the worst troll in history

You can't dispute a motherfucking thing I've ever posted, that's why why weak niggas and women have disdain towards me, you use calling me a troll to hide your dumbness.

You can't compete with me nigga, ever.

I respect those who at least offer some type of debate, banter that make sense on what I post. Nigga you'll never get my respect

As much as I show and teach her the what if’s.....she would know how I felt. Of course she would be comforted first but then learning from the mistakes.
And that’s because you have a personal connection to your wife. We don’t have a personal connection to this woman. Which is why you just get the teaching moment from us. We say the obvious part to ourselves..we think..”that’s fucked up” but because it’s obviously fucked up..what’s the point of adding that to the conversation..which is why we add the part that isn’t obviously being stated.

I get chu fam..u ain’t alone

You can't dispute a motherfucking thing I've ever posted, that's why why weak niggas and women have disdain towards me, you use calling me a troll to hide your dumbness.

You can't compete with me nigga, ever.

I respect those who at least offer some type of debate, banter that make sense on what I post. Nigga you'll never get my respect

Who cares for your respect when you have a fake account. You literally said being married protects women from rape when it’s literally protection from another man or their own way of protecting than just a wedding ring. It’s was easily the dumbest take. But you’re one those high value incel goofball niggas with like three aliases. And your probably white in reality. Least valuable poster. A man going his own way.

And that’s because you have a personal connection to your wife. We don’t have a personal connection to this woman. Which is why you just get the teaching moment from us. We say the obvious part to ourselves..we think..”that’s fucked up” but because it’s obviously fucked up..what’s the point of adding that to the conversation..which is why we add the part that isn’t obviously being stated.

I get chu fam..u ain’t alone

Back