Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever had something weird/strange happen to you at a hotel?

But according to your own words, it can’t be true. Nothing you say is.

You're creating a deeper hole for yourself and now beginning to troll, and starting to not make any sense because you wanna be smart to not be wrong.

I don't wanna quote you any more nor have you quote me any more.

I'll stop posting.

We had this conversation recently about women carrying guns, people against it

I don’t think people are against women owing guns. But to many that’s a last resort I know y’all hate the protect black women thing because of Twitter but I think Race and Scandalous point at the time was their needs to be some sort of community standard where black women don’t feel like they have to be wary of their brothers. Like it or not most women ain’t into guns. They want like a culture of protection vs go buy a gun if you live by yourself.

I’m not saying women are asking to be rescued. As we see in some places NYC for example you can’t even own a gun. It’s a short solution vs a long term one.

You know what else will? When someone is the victim of something and your immediate response to them is how they were at fault instead of being mad at the person who violated them
You can be mad at the person who violated and still use this as a teachable moment for your people.

I’m all about preventative measures. It’s not 100% but things can be done to lower the odds.

Last edited:
Back