Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever had something weird/strange happen to you at a hotel?

Fake news in here. This happens more than. You think.

Sometimes hotels mistakenly book you rooms that say vacant but are filled. It’s happened to me before. I checked into my room, go up there with my key open the door and it’s 2 naked white people in bed looking at me all confused. Hotel made a mistake and fixed it.

aggressively trying to get into aroom and saying “open the f’n door” isn’t just “oops wrong room”

aggressively trying to get into aroom and saying “open the f’n door” isn’t just “oops wrong room”

Yep

I used to work front desk at a hotel and it is something that happens on occasion, but the above is what gave it away as intentional

Bruh wtf is u niggaz on, talking bout women don't set other women up to be sexually assaulted?
Tf
Women have traded their daughters or ignored their abuse by partners and u think bitches won't set other females up
Kmt fuck wrong with y'all
Y’all run on Hyperbole when y’all want to

The point that I was making was it was a culmination of things, the class of the woman being the main indicator that’s she’s the one to try. Y’all mad like I’m condoning the shit

Black woman shares a story of someone trying to break into her hotel room...

You niggas: that's what she gets. Should've looked broke so they don't target you.

But protect Black women is the theme of the day right?
What’s the problem

Black woman shares a story of someone trying to break into her hotel room...

You niggas: that's what she gets. Should've looked broke so they don't target you.
I’m not sure that’s what people are saying.

I think it’s more of dont show you alone and got expensive stuff while alone while it’s wolves out.

Still don’t deserve this.

But niggas kinda said the same about pip smoke.

Back