• I'm not into that kinda stuff.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Mamba24

The Skinny Jean and Mumble Rap Strangler
Jul 11, 2019
ABW Bucks
$11,658
The best part about my 3 somes for me was the joy i got from letting two chicks top yme off at the same time (messy) other than that the rest is a bunch of extra attention driven work lol

Blackmagic2787

I’m Broke Baby
Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$31,786
Had my first experience when I was 18 I’m 32 now i was at the strip club with my then best friend she was into females heavy she talked this bad ass Lightskin big booty bitch into doing it and I couldn’t Perform I was to drunk and over excited because I couldn’t believe it was going down Smh worst night of my life I couldn’t perform for shit they was both pissed as fuck. Then I got lucky and had one when I was 22 in Vegas with 2 chicks that was from Texas them bitches down there thick as fuck both of them had ass for days and they was pretty af I think they both was probably out of my league at that time but when u got weed pills liquor and a slick mouth peace anything is possible. And i had a few since then with my ex and one of her best friends I probably could have a threesome with those 2 like once every 2 months or so but because me my ex always find a way to fight and argue it doesn’t go down like that.

• Goat
Reactions: IP360

IP360

Official Bootyologist
Jan 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$66,776,586
Postbit Highlight
i almost did this, 2nd chick flaked out.. wasnt able to slide thru

Yeah that shyt is a toss up sometimes. I'm amazed at the number of women who actually who consider doing one. So far I had couple possible ones...

One flaked...was interested in gettin her pussy ate by another chick, but changed her mind.

The other never responded back to me and the other chick who was down.

One was all in to do it. Just never found another chick. She was actually willin to get a stripper, but meh.

Had one talked about the 3sums she's done b4. Nothin went far cuz we stopped talkin to each other.

I mucked up one I didn't know my s/o had set up...smh.

Had 2 who was down.