Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever Gave The Green Light

ImaInfluenza

Bounce like my checks did, back in da day
I got fours blood sisters and two sisters by relation, I got four other women I think got me. I feel like, even though I would never, I feel like if I gave the green light on a chick, they would fuck them up.

In my life I’ve known a handful of men, that fucked wit me so heavy and gave so little concern of consequences, that if I asked, would fuck someone up on sight.

I always handle shit on my own, never thought to give the green light, but feeling like it’s a option does make me feel good.

Ever sent the goons? Could you? How many are female how many are male? If you sent them, tell us why.

I never sent the goons cause I was always the goon. Never sent mfers to fight for me. Been in a few big brawls were my people had my back and fought with me, but never sent the goons to be a part of fight I wasnt gon be in.

This was all before the age of 25.

I turned soft after 25 and im not and i dont have any goons left. Im peaceful as fuck and got too much to lose. Im liable to call the police on you for getting agressive before I throw hands now.

Big brother is the family goon so to speak

If any of these black lives matter tragedies happened to our family you wouldn't see him/us standing next to Ben Crump begging for justice

been 100% goonless my whole life....moved all the time and never grew any real roots anywhere

always had to be a lil smarter and choose my battles cuz it wasnt nobody out there to help me

my fam always been thin too

I wouldn't have to send the goons. They see wrong; they're gonna GO.

I have one brother and one sister, but a TON of cousins, aunts and uncle my age, and even the older family members....and they LOVE smoke.

I wouldn't feel right sending no other nigga to handle nothing for me. But I got two niggas that, if need be, would handle shit for me. Both them niggas care about the consequences and got shit to lose though. Not that any of us is moving like that to be having them kinda problems anyway.

Obviously them same niggas is down to help me handle my own business, at a moment's notice. I'm really more corned about that. I legit feel like every man needs at least one nigga he can hit up, no matter the time of day or night, or the amount of distance or time has passed, and be like...

My next door neighbour from my estate Mary would smack up any girl I asked her to no questions asked.

Her lil bro lmao sometimes the boys my age would pick on him too much he'd be like "ight cool Ima go tell Mary" she'd come out with a machete or sutten

Back