Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever Gave The Green Light

No.

Rather be my own gotdamn pitbull.

Way more cathartic getting your hands dirty... Planning... Execution and Success. Aint nothing better.
Lmao this reads like a nigga that never been in a fight but get ya shit off

Ever tried to give the green light to niggas who wanted to turn it around on you and try to be rational?
"Well what exactly did they do?" "You might of been in the wrong"

tenor.gif

Man ill handle it myself lol

Thing is... Most "goons" I know grateful that they made it today after living that life... And even the ones who still out there are laid back and have a pretty good handle on the drama in their life.

I know plenty of niggaz who did all kinda crazy shit... But it's like the movie nobody... The craziest thing they doing today is trying to be normal.

So I'm supposed to call them up cuz I can't handle dumb shit in my own life?

I'll 100% make a phone call to set up a sit down or a talk. I've done that a few times on different occasions. But if I feel I gotta move past talks and get on dumb shit. I've been taught by the best. Only calls I'm making is to the wife and kids and make sure they good somewhere safe till shit blow over.

ijs

if you felt like most of these folks would get robbed, what would give you the inclination they got goons on deck?

:think2:

but I digress
What does one have to do with the other? If you truly believe I was clowning the folks here like that. Just cause they would get robbed does not remove their ability to tell someone that they know, that cat robbed me. What would remove them from knowing someone that would retaliate because of that. You got a real black and white way of looking at the world

Two ladies I've bitched about on here aren't around rn, been off for months and it's been wonderful and by the time they come back I'm going to be in a higher position than one of them and not far behind the other. I can't/won't claim I made that shit happen, but shit happens far to often to be a coincidence.
Months of hard work has come to fruition, one down, one to go.

Back