Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever Gave The Green Light

There's been a time or two in my life where I've had to keep my sisters and cousins from beating a chick to a pulp. Even now they're all on standby and ready to hop a plane in the even some stupid shit pops off.

Fed question

but i got eight sisters

all plus they friends will mow down a block full of bitches.

my ex, i broke up with her cuz she stayed fighting down north philly. She was willing to beat up both my baby moms. She luh yah boy. Will do anything for me til this day.

my lil cousin handled some shit without me asking. He been a goon since he was a teen.

now that i think about it....yea

this is why I stay outta shit.

When I was like 8 this kid was a bully that I hung out wit, daddy in jail and moms was always at work. My grandmother used to tell me not to hang out wit the kids cause he was nothing but trouble. One time we damn near burned down an Eckerds…memeber Eckerds?

Anyway, one time from the top of the monkey bars..well first, we used to go to war with the kids on the other side of the projects so we had all kids of homemade weapons and shit. One was these nails that we found that if we put these straws on the nails..like the nails inside the straw, them shits would float like mini arrows.

So from the top of the monkey bars he threw one at me and that shit went right into my eye, gushing blood and shit, fam screaming all around me, I remember being calm as fuck, so I had to get surgery and shit.

Anyway, I’m wit my uncle one day while we was working demo together, we leave to catch the bus and we walking next to this dude. I had completely forgot what dude looked like, my uncle is like, Zach..that’s jason, thats the kid that threw that shit at your eye.

You want me to fuck him up right now while he here.

dude got mad stiff like
1620422235650.gif
That shit was funny cause my uncle was dead serious and dude was scared as fuck. I told my uncle nah, that was years ago and I been stop caring about that shit..

Then dude speed walked off down another street

Absolutely, witchcraft and all forms of karmic energy is allowed
I do my best to lead by example. I say I have no patience for BS, which I don't, but I have patience to lead, but when the olive branch is repeated slapped out of my hands, it's a lot of slap coming back at you cuz I do like Jesus and turn the cheek and let others accumulate their own debts that I watch unfold when I've finally thrown in the towel. I'll assume the consequences of my choices of sending back all that shit energy.

Two ladies I've bitched about on here aren't around rn, been off for months and it's been wonderful and by the time they come back I'm going to be in a higher position than one of them and not far behind the other. I can't/won't claim I made that shit happen, but shit happens far to often to be a coincidence.

I don't wanna talk about the other time cuz while I got the result I desired the sacrifice was too great and I've learned my lesson.

Nah due to my demeanor I was always cool with people from the non goons to the goons but never needed to do anything. My bestfriend and I already have the pact ready that if anything happens to his brother who's now in highschool he knows the squad is there immediately.

Come from a neighborhood where there was a lot of us around 1 to 2 years apart and we rolled out. I was cool with some of everybody so a lot of times I kept my people from putting in work on cats. It was like people sought me out if they had issues with my crew...

One time though, I almost let some girls from my neighborhood get at this girl. We're at a high school basketball game and this girl really was looking like Keisha Epps from Total, so this other girl says something to that effect and starts calling her Total. So the Keisha look-alike maybe was having a bad day or something and says, "I aint Total, but I'll totally whoop your ass". Everybody in earshot starts laughing. Total drops the mic and walks away. So the girl that got humiliated starts coming at me: "Nigga what you laughing at etc. I'm like yo, she just said she totally whoop your ass and you coming for me? lol what about her?

So, later on my homegirls was like we gonna say something to her because she knows your a dude and you dont hit girls. If she gets it messed up we'll handle it. I was like na, she was humiliated, and tried to save face. I cussed her out enough let that shyt rock

But for like a few years a while my closest homies were the type to really tear some shit up but it d be like yo get on out of here we got this before the madness popped off

I never put the green light on anyone before. My cousin Bucky found out some nigga from his hood had a problem with me over a chick, and beat the breaks off him for being a hoe.

Back