Welcome To aBlackWeb

I tried to watch the Jules episode but that was just too boring to me to just listen to her talk, I tapped out after 10 minutes

Watched Jules episode last night. Thought it was ok. I liked Rue's better though. It was just a deep talk and the discussion was more intense IMO
Next season needs to hurry up already

Man, I tried watching this show when it 1st came out. I think I started on the 2nd or 3rd episode, and saw 2-3 episodes before throwing in the Towel. All it is is just Sex, Drugs, and Partying, not to mention Teenagers acting irresponsibly doing Grown Folks shit. Definitely not my cup of Tea.

This shit ain’t nothing but tranny propaganda

Bruh, this shit is GAY Propaganda. Practically every episode had some Rainbow shit in it hiding in the Background. It had me thinking the Show was trying to get Teenagers to experiment with Drugs and their Sexuality they way they kept shoving it in Viewer's Faces. I'm not knocking anybody's Opinions on how they feel about this show, it just wasn't for me. Only thing I liked was the Music and slick Cinematography.

On the same token, Lena Dunham's Ugly Shrek-faced lookin' self is coming out with a series on HBO Max called "Genera+ion", which is basically the same thing as "Euphoria", but with Latinos in it.

https://www.glamour.com/story/generation-on-hbo-max-details

Come on now--2 shows on the same Network with the same theme to it? Y'all can't tell me I'm imagining this shit. It's definitely some Propaganda, here.

Man, I tried watching this show when it 1st came out. I think I started on the 2nd or 3rd episode, and saw 2-3 episodes before throwing in the Towel. All it is is just Sex, Drugs, and Partying, not to mention Teenagers acting irresponsibly doing Grown Folks shit. Definitely not my cup of Tea.

Bruh, this shit is GAY Propaganda. Practically every episode had some Rainbow shit in it hiding in the Background. It had me thinking the Show was trying to get Teenagers to experiment with Drugs and their Sexuality they way they kept shoving it in Viewer's Faces. I'm not knocking anybody's Opinions on how they feel about this show, it just wasn't for me. Only thing I liked was the Music and slick Cinematography.

On the same token, Lena Dunham's Ugly Shrek-faced lookin' self is coming out with a series on HBO Max called "Genera+ion", which is basically the same thing as "Euphoria", but with Latinos in it.

https://www.glamour.com/story/generation-on-hbo-max-details

Come on now--2 shows on the same Network with the same theme to it? Y'all can't tell me I'm imagining this shit. It's definitely some Propaganda, here.

It's just a story, dude. Maybe it's not for you. Change the channel.

It wasn't exactly hiding when Rue is attracted to Jules(trans) and the jock guy had dick pics on his phone

The show blatantly told you what it was about

This shit about to be wild af. Might give the first season and 2 specials a binge before new season drops. Fuckin hype.

Back