Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yo that first episode was wild as fuck. I didn't want to make a thread cause I didn't think this shit would be liked by a lot of people here.

As a 30 year old the first episode was part nostalgic and part terrifying(I'm a father of two girls).

Yo that first episode was wild as fuck. I didn't want to make a thread cause I didn't think this shit would be liked by a lot of people here.

As a 30 year old the first episode was part nostalgic and part terrifying(I'm a father of two girls).
If I was a teen/in my early 20s this would be my shit. In my late 20s some parts made me very uncomfortable lol.

I'm gonna keep watching cuz it's an interesting show and that culture of suburban kids doing drugs, partying and having sex is not new to me.... but I def was looking at some parts like

invRDK.gif

Last edited:
It was a bit raw at some points. I'm cool on seeing that many dicks. And all these suburban white kids talking like hood niggas was both funny and annoying.

The titties on that one chick the black kid simping tho... Lawd.

But my baby zendaya leading, drake producing, HBO pushing. Could be a monster.

I liked the first episode.

If I was a teen/in my early 20s this would be my shit. In my late 20s some parts made me very uncomfortable lol.

I'm gonna keep watching cuz it's an interesting show and that culture of suburban kids doing partying and having sex is not new to me.... but I def was looking at some parts like

invRDK.gif

Yea I'm gonna keep watching too but damn these kids wild lol

I watched it... might have potential...I'll give it three episode before I decide if I'll continue watching.

The lighting and cinematography in the first episode was kinda dope

First episode was okay. A little disturbing and something that might not be for a person like myself.

I will give it one more episode

I keep seeing the trailer for it but havent peeped the first episode as I've been out of town for work. Shits interesting to me tho. I love a good story of drug abuse.

Back