Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Cassie's mom didn't throw out Nate's dad from the crib with his line of questioning, I'll never know
That's Cal Jacobs baby. They told you last season that he is that dude in the city with the real estate. He probably got all type of connections.

Rue is like Deadpool

She knows she's a character on a show

No wonder she gets so high.

Rue makes getting high look fun as hell.

her sister is funny as hell.She was like "Bitch are you high?"

Rue bout to be in a throuple.

Jules wants to look like a woman and fuck women?

and Jules lied about not liking men because Jules does mess with men too.

This dude Rue messing with is a weirdo.

Ash beat the shit out of Cal with that gun.Shit reminded me of Tropic Thunder when that kid kept stabbing Ben Stiller.

I always wondered if Nate liked Jules for real.I know he was trying to blackmail Jukes but he took that shit far.

Last week when he had fantasies about Cassie,Jules popped up in his fantasy.

Rue think she bout to be trapper of the yr,bout to get sold into sex trafficking .

Rue done pissed Ali all the way off.

LOL the whole Lexi as side character being the star and directing a show about the show is some real meta shit.

Lexi is the only regular person on this show.

Maddy is gonna beat the shit out of Cassie by the finale.

Last edited:
Ok I'm only 20 mins into this new episode and this is the Euphoria I fell in love with.

They killed it with the inxs song

That music was so loud when he turned it on in the car. Had to quickly turn down the volume on my speakers lol

Who are these people in the beginning?

That was some skill with the poptarts lol

Using the suicide line was foul

LOL at that deal during the interrogation. This interrogation is hilarious with the side banter

Oh so the people in the beginning were Nate's dad and his wife. What was the point of that besides showing that Cal had a gay experience in high school?

Did Nate send his dad to Fez thinking that Fez would kill him?

Is Fez going to have to save Rue from that woman?

Damn. I hope that's not the last of Ali and Rue. Those were some good convos

Seeing both Maddie and Cassie probably gonna blow up in his face lol although that'd be crazy and on par with the show for the three of them to be together

This was my favorite episode thus far.

They finally addressed Rue being asexual. Jules and elliot fina smash.

I was HOLLERIN when Cassie got up at 4am to get ready for Nate all for that nigga to pay her dust at school

Cal aint shit and I didn't think I'd give a fuck, but his intro was really good. Ashtray was fuckin him up lol

Rue with the luggage full of drugs knowing she owe that lady 3k
H4CYcDKS9cGt5KLz58e3Po.jpg

She ran Ali off now Fez gon have to save her again

This was my favorite episode thus far.

They finally addressed Rue being asexual. Jules and elliot fina smash.

I was HOLLERIN when Cassie got up at 4am to get ready for Nate all for that nigga to pay her dust at school

Cal aint shit and I didn't think I'd give a fuck, but his intro was really good. Ashtray was fuckin him up lol

Rue with the luggage full of drugs knowing she owe that lady 3k
H4CYcDKS9cGt5KLz58e3Po.jpg

She ran Ali off now Fez gon have to save her again
That lady gonna kill Ruth

Back