Welcome To aBlackWeb

Etiquette for people visiting your home.

i had to reevaluate my life when we was watching chapelle show at my old job........ like 4 people said this was me...

tenor.gif

In my younger days, if I went in ur drawer, I was stealing shit..trust me,.u wouldn't have known till I was long gone

I actually happened to turn around and seen him starting to open my drawer. We are fucking but that don’t give a mf to go through my shit.

Now I remember why I don’t like you.

Lol...u dont like me cause I keeps it real

Y'all invite people IN? Nah we in front of the house, in the backyard, on the steps.

House is my inner sanctum. We can meet at places to chill and kick it, but where I lay my head and walk around in my drawls ain't it.

First couple times at my house I'll serve you, after that you better make yourself at home cuz I'm not your servant. If you cant get comfy around me and "settle in", there's a problem and you need to gtfo of my house and not come back.

Y'all popping up uninvited mfs are the worst. Then you get mad if they don't let you in for what ever reason. If I didn't call you to hang out, that means I don't feel like talking or hanging. I also ask permission when I'm in someone's house. If we have known each other for awhile, some things I don't ask, like using the bathroom. But I never go through anything that is closed, medicine cabinets, and I don't go through their food.

I thought people popping up invited was a joke and not something that happens especially in an era when you can call or text ahead

When people come to my place, they are allowed in only three rooms: The living room, the back office, and the bathroom. Feel free to look at all the books and record on the wall.

Kitchen is off limits unless we say so.

Stay out of my fuckin bedroom.

Then we good.

Back