Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

It had nothing to do w/ losing to the Pistons.

It was about them (Pistons) just walking off the court when the Bulls beat them.

If it was about losing, wouldn't he have a problem w/ Bird as well?

It was alotta shit..the handshake was the final straw I think....

-The pistons brand of basketball had alot to do w it. Specifically the "Jordan rules". Where pistols were instructed to put Jordan on his ass if he went to basket (Jordan should have a bone to pick w chuck dally about this)
-The alledgely freeze out of Jordan in some all star game early on in his career. Where Isiah and some other OGs were salty about the love Jordan was gettin
-Obviously as a competitor, Jordan hated losing and if this doc showed ANYTHING, is how much this guy hated losing at ANYTHING. Losing to Detroit so many times must of created a seething hate for them.

Jordan shoulda just came out on the doc and said..."I wasnt fuckin w Isiah and didnt want him on the team". Noone woulda batted an eye and been like "I can see why he would feel that way" for the most part. We ALL knew Jordan didnt want him on that team. However, didnt sound like Larry and Magic were cool w Zeke either. Or pippen, shit anyone who was getting their skull kicked in by that Detroit team probably ain't want IT on the team. People forget that the "Bad Boy" shit came from them literally beating the shit out of other basketball players on the court and IT was the teams captain. How did chuck get a pass, when he allowed that shit though is my question

Jordan shoulda just came out on the doc and said..."I wasnt fuckin w Isiah and didnt want him on the team". Noone woulda batted an eye and been like "I can see why he would feel that way" for the most part. We ALL knew Jordan didnt want him on that team. However, didnt sound like Larry and Magic were cool w Zeke either. Or pippen, shit anyone who was getting their skull kicked in by that Detroit team probably ain't want IT on the team. People forget that the "Bad Boy" shit came from them literally beating the shit out of other basketball players on the court and IT was the teams captain. How did chuck get a pass, when he allowed that shit though is my question

Pistons was the most well known playing that way

But them early Philly teams was like that too and the Lakers and Celtics wasnt some good dudes on the court too

Pistons was the most well known playing that way

But them early Philly teams was like that too and the Lakers and Celtics wasnt some good dudes on the court too
Thump and Bump. After Rick Mahorn left Detroit, him and Barkley were a two-man Bad Boy squad in Philly, kicking ass and fucking people up. I still remember that Barkley/Laimbeer fight.

Couple of things in the video:
1) Zeke swinging on Mahorn (and Mahorn just smiling). I see why they called Zeke the "Baby Faced Assassin." He was definitely the leader of that Bad Boys shit.

2) Laimbeer's post game comments....TROLL LEVEL: Supreme.

3) With so much fighting in Detroit home games, I'm not even suprised at the "Malice at the Palace." Them fans swing on ALL other muhfuckas not in those Piston colors.

Last edited:
Mike just dropped a entire piece on himself and how great he is and loving playing ball and playing the best but also saying he didn’t say that shit

You call that era so great and tough but that’s some of the softest shit ever.

Ain't nothing soft about that. MJ just didn't like Isaiah. It's a simple as that. He should have just kept it 100 and admitted what he said. Soft is crying every time a journalist says something bad about you like Kevin Durant does. If that dude went through any of the shit MJ went through, he probably would have offed himself or gone on a mass shooting spree at ESPN headquarters by now.

Ain't nothing soft about that. MJ just didn't like Isaiah. It's a simple as that. He should have just kept it 100 and admitted what he said. Soft is crying every time a journalist says something bad about you like Kevin Durant does. If that dude went through any of the shit MJ went through, he probably would have offed himself or gone on a mass shooting spree at ESPN headquarters by now.

Lying about someone is soft

Where the fuck you from with that shit.

Lying about someone is soft

Where the fuck you from with that shit.

I was talking about MJ telling Rod that he didn't want to play with Isaiah wasn't soft. Also, where did MJ lie on someone. He lied about not saying he didn't want Isaiah on the team, although I don't know if he even lied about that. I would have to rewatch, but he might have just said that he wasn't the reason that Isaiah wasn't on the team, and that could be true. Are you saying he lie on Magic? Because Magic himself said that he expressed the sentiment that having Isaiah on would be bad for team chemistry. At the end of the day, it all comes done to this. Over the years, it's been painted like MJ singlehandedly kept Isaiah off the team when in reality it didn't seem like anyone wanted Isaiah on the team. Some didn't care as much as others, but even those people seemed like they were actively choosing against Isaiah in favor of team chemistry.

Back