Welcome To aBlackWeb

Undisputed 🥊 (TBA)

Even more Hyped “The lighting” which is huge in a video game is perfect & has doomed so many other games across the board.

Love the fact Esbc is still not showcasing The most popular boxers as they could have easily this video.

Letting the Beat Build this shit is purely for Boxing purists 🥊

Everything is strategic… They’re still far from done getting boxers who haven’t signed yet will push this over the top.. Tyson, Spence, Mayweather ect

I don’t care if this isn’t released til early next year continue to take ya time..

I also got a great idea 💡🤔

Even more Hyped “The lighting” which is huge in a video game is perfect & has doomed so many other games across the board.

Love the fact Esbc is still not showcasing The most popular boxers as they could have easily this video.

Letting the Beat Build this shit is purely for Boxing purists 🥊

Everything is strategic… They’re still far from done getting boxers who haven’t signed yet will push this over the top.. Tyson, Spence, Mayweather ect

I don’t care if this isn’t released til early next year continue to take ya time..

I also got a great idea 💡🤔
@Duwop dont think ive seen you in this thread
The movement is crazy so many different ways to be a defensive fighter.. back in the Fight night Champion era all i wanted was up and down blocking.. but this shit right here!!...
Abw prize fights?

one thing i hope they dont fuck up is the online community with sharing created fighters

in FNC people created fighters who werent in the base game that were almost 1:1

they dont need to break the bank trying to sign every fighter

Stab jab looks amazing now if he followed it by closing the gap and going with a right hook to the head

:clawd2:

Last edited:
“They can’t afford him” Jeff Mayweather on Floyd Mayweather being in ESports Boxing Club
:Will:Expected

Yeah but will it be authentic? Mannerisms,Charisma,Footwork
Ego,ect…. I need all of that
I bet it will. Some of these techies are really good with that type of shit and there will probably be competition to see who can make him most life like. If he's gonna price himself out the game then i don't see it as a bad alternative.

Yeah but will it be authentic? Mannerisms,Charisma,Footwork
Ego,ect…. I need all of that
they'll be able to create look assuming they release the modding kit to the community to allow them to mod but his footwork specific shit they wont replicate without him doing mo cap or at least someone who can mocap his shit down to his exact movements..

Back