Welcome To aBlackWeb

Undisputed 🥊 (TBA)

Its still active online today. The goat fighting game. Honestly all they need to do is update fighters.
I agree.. I feel like they could just re-release it on the PS5 with updated roster and upscale whatever. I almost bought a Xbox 1 to play it cause they have it online.

I'm guessing they will license bigger names if they see that sales are strong. I don't envy them having to do so many individual deals. Must be a nightmare.

I really want to play with Mayweather but I doubt he'll be in it. That would be cool to get Roger Mayweather as your trainer too.

Hopefully if the create a fighter mode is a good as advertised, then creating those unlicensed boxers will do. Fight Night had a cool system where you could download the fighters who weren't officially on the roster.

I think this Is gonna be a Slow buildup w/them attempting to get more & more boxers

See the source image

I'm not mad at a slow build up but I've seen this happen way too many times

I'm not as knowledgeable about the licensed boxers as most of y'all but I want the gameplay to be the priority.
Oh Facts Game Play Is Everything Let Me Be Clear, Especially In This Genre

But they had to come w/the Dope Visuals first they had to

I'm also hearing rumors Of EA coming back w/Fight Night so they gotta Come Tough w/It

Back