Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Erm... you doing this too?

Yea im one of the dudes that speak out.

Cuz I grew up with only women in the family and saw shady shit they did with no repercussions.

And when I did same shit, I was a villan.

You see these de la soul niggas on here protecting fuckery when it comes to women and then shitting on dudes.

Fault is when you speak about this you get called an incel, I have a girl lmao.

Then its you hate women periottddd, chileeee
Followed by claps, anything to deflect

But they don't hate men when they do fuck shit.

Dudes do anything for brownie points, like the Tjay situation with the flight.

Same dudes that been scumbagging now have an opinion on dude because brownie points and she would've done the same had it been reversed and same dudes would've clowned him.

She known for playing dudes and finessing them for meals, he gave her her own dose

All this is due to the fact that both men and women, hold men to a higher standard than women, and as a result, more accountable.

A man is supposed to utilise prudence, logic and rational at a higher degree than women are.

Example being in a relationship, the man is supposed to bring order and remove all dysfunction. So when a man is seen as a domestic violence victim, people might laugh or shrug 'cause the belief is that he should seen the signs coming and dealt with it earlier, at his discretion.

You see at times when an absent father uses "my BM's a bitch" as an excuse to not be involved with his child. He's expected to have use prudence and judgement and not emotion, before inseminating the chick. So that should fall on deaf ears.

When a lot of men don't hold themselves accountable or culpable, they can't turn around and demand/ask women to do so.

In the western society this is the case. Women understand this, so a lot of them now have liberal freedom 'cause they know there'll be little to no repercussions and the media also encourages this.

All this is due to the fact that both men and women, hold men to a higher standard than women, and as a result, more accountable.

A man is supposed to utilise prudence, logic and rational at a higher degree than women are.

Example being in a relationship, the man is supposed to bring order and remove all dysfunction. So when a man is seen as a domestic violence victim, people might laugh or shrug 'cause the belief is that he should seen the signs coming and dealt with it earlier, at his discretion.

You see at times when an absent father uses "my BM's a bitch" as an excuse to not be involved with his child. He's expected to have use prudence and judgement and not emotion, before inseminating the chick. So that should fall on deaf ears.

When a lot of men don't hold themselves accountable or culpable, they can't turn around and demand/ask women to do so.

In the western society this is the case. Women understand this, so a lot of them now have liberal freedom 'cause they know there'll be little to no repercussions and the media also encourages this.

Damn good breakdown

But aren't we supposed to push for equality?

Or when dudes get cheated on, these clowns quick to roast dude
But if she gets cheated on these same dudes will call him a fuck nigga and all types of shit.
Its playground mentality that dudes been had since kids, to diss you in front of the girl to make themselves look cool. Shits corny.
Women call eachother sis and stick up for eachother right or wrong.
Dudes ain't got no type of code.
here yall go with that code shit..

Busta's definitely right about men not having a code.. Whether just black men or all men.

They amount of times I have to swiftly cut a chick off because I'm not willing tolerate her dysfunctionality or stupidity.

Even the questions or requests, I hear them say. Clearly it's because there are men out here who are wiling to agree/tolerate that shit. Otherwise it wouldn't be so frequent.

If men had a code, a lot of women would have no choice but to acquiesce and change their ways but a lot of men don't hold themselves to a high standard.

Busta's definitely right about men not having a code.. Whether just black men or all men.

They amount of times I have to swiftly cut a chick off because I'm not willing tolerate her dysfunctionality or stupidity.

Even the questions or requests, I hear them say. Clearly it's because there are men out here who are wiling to agree/tolerate that shit. Otherwise it wouldn't be so frequent.

If men had a code, a lot of women would have no choice but to acquiesce and change their ways but a lot of men don't hold themselves to a high standard.
Facts

Talked in to other thread about how I've turned down pussy multiple times because I wasn't feeling the chick or I felt disgusted.

Fine ass chick who literally threw the pussy at me and wanted to have kids n everything, she said her old bf had a restraining on her who was 6'3 and clowned him and started becoming more psychotic by the day and I understood why he got that order.

Mind I never hit and she giving me all this info. I rightfully declined and she thought I was gay or had a gf cuz her dms were poppin.

Told her I just know my self worth and respect, pussy is not everything for me and thats prolly a body imma regret cuz she was a loud mouth too.

Got tons of stories like that. There's dudes that make flesh lights out of Pringle cans and ask only fans girls to pee for them so I'm not surprised they would still entertain and smash her crazy ass.

Back