Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix End of the Road

I thought this was going to end up being a horror movie since they were at some motel 6 looking place lol

Didn't know Luda was going by his government name for movies now

ROAD TO RAGE

PRAISE : Ok the cast is fully on board for this dramedy(?) about A recently widowed Brenda, driving her family cross-country to start a new life. In the New Mexico desert they run into all types of trouble.
As unbelievable as it was it was fun watching Queen Latifah take on a bunch of bad guys by herself. It's so crazy how she decided to become an action star so late in her career.
I was amused by all of the cliched racists, gang members,thieves and villains scattered about in the movie.
I did laugh at some of the one liners .The gore in the film caught me off guard but it was a nice touch.

PROBLEMS: This flick is ultra and I mean ULTRA predictable. Filled with incompetent characters that make bad choices. The villains need a couple of lessons from No Country for Old Men's crazy villain Anton Chigurh. The main problem in this flick could have been resolved at the 38 minute mark but like I said incompetence !!
Good grief this movies cheesy moments were as bad as the green screen effects.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 5

I thought this was going to end up being a horror movie since they were at some motel 6 looking place lol

Didn't know Luda was going by his government name for movies now

He been doing that a long time. I remember him mentioning it in an interview back when he first appeared in the Fast and the Furious movies.

Horrible movie. So many moves made in this movie that made absolutely zero sense.

Back