Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

I still dont understand how black men can be vilified for crimes that white men committed. This shit is worse than that Susan Smith chick who drowned her own kids and blamed a nonexistent black man. Shits unbelievable.
its very believable....

this is what always happens.

white man can distract even when not trying because we are quick to attack our own to show we not apart of some fuck shit while adding to another avenue of fuck shit.

this is exactly what happened with dl and crews.
and then you have kevin hart and katt.

its crazy that if you look at it....its always one side that wants sympathy and the other says "well you should be"
but one side always has a white man to involved.

Remember in that other thread when I pointed out how a certain person was used as a proxy to attack black men and some people were saying that I’m reaching. They use anything as a means to attack black men. It’s gonna get to a point very soon where we have to damn near apologize for being a straight black man smh.

Remember in that other thread when I pointed out how a certain person was used as a proxy to attack black men and some people were saying that I’m reaching. They use anything as a means to attack black men. It’s gonna get to a point very soon where we have to damn near apologize for being a straight black man smh.

And remember when I said you sound stupid because nobody ever needed a proxy to attack black men so stop sticking up for pedophiles?

lol

Tmz

Our sources say cops have not found any video of the attack or anyone fleeing after the attack.

Back