Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

terry crews let a white man violate him in front of his wife and this dude got beat up and assaulted by 2 white guys and somehow black men get blamed for both. only in amerikkka smmfh
In all cases black men didn't do shit about it until they faced with each other. Then it was about to be a fight.

Only in black america

In all cases black men didn't do shit about it until they faced with each other. Then it was about to be a fight.

Only in black america
what the fuck do you expect me to do about a big ass ex nfl player who allowed another man to physically violate him? what in the exact fuck am i supposed to do about that? am i supposed to come and forcibly remove the cacs hand from terry crews' dick b/c he is too cowardly to do it himself? how is it that the white man who actually committed the assault is not responsible for his actions but me a black man who has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INCIDENT AT ALL is somehow responsible for the response or lack thereof? wtf are you talking about?????

Last edited:
what the fuck do you expect me to do about a big ass ex nfl player who allowed another man to physically violate him? what in the exact fuck am i supposed to do about that? am i supposed to come and forcibly remove the cacs hand from terry crews' dick b/c he is too cowardly to do it himself? how is it that the white man who actually committed the assault is not responsible for his actions but me a black man who has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INCIDENT AT ALL is somehow responsible for the response or lack thereof? wtf are you talking about????
Yes..because black men are not standing up for each other...so anything will have us at each other's neck.

Who's really the problem here?

Yes..because black men are not standing up for each other...so anything will have us at each other's neck.

Who's really the problem here?

fuck i look like standing up for a man who wont stand up for himself? terry crews is twice my size and i aint small. why in the hell does he need anyone to stand up for him? why is it my fault that he wont stand up for himself?

lol at having us at each others neck. we didnt do anything to his neck. the only people who did anything to his neck were the 2 WHITE GUYS who tied a fucking noose around it. how in the fuck is that a black man's fault????? fuck is wrong with you???

im guessing you're being sarcastic. at least i hope you are.

fuck i look like standing up for a man who wont stand up for himself? terry crews is twice my size and i aint small. why in the hell does he need anyone to stand up for him? why is it my fault that he wont stand up for himself?

lol at having us at each others neck. we didnt do anything to his neck. the only people who did anything to his neck were the 2 WHITE GUYS who tied a fucking noose around it. how in the fuck is that a black man's fault????? fuck is wrong with you???

im guessing you're being sarcastic. at least i hope you are.
I am...but the shit showed how easily divided we are

Back