Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

Folks saying he should be locked up for wasting time and taxpayer dollars... yall realize taxpayer dollars also go to housing, feeding and "caring" for prisoners right?

A HEFTY fine IMO satisfies all sides. He's punished and no more taxpayer dollars are spent on his fuckery or pursuing punishment for his fuckery.

lol my debate with @Thor yesterday brought me to the realization that we(myself included sometimes) are way too nonchalant with the thought of just saying... "Toss they ass in jail"

ppl fail to realize that public shaming is also a form of punishment when dealing with celebrities

If he would have stopped being stubborn and just paid the fine he wouldn't be in this position, everything that's going on is his doing

Yeah him fighting the fine was a dumb move IMO. He shoulda just paid the shit and let things blow over after a while.

ppl fail to realize that public shaming is also a form of punishment when dealing with celebrities

It is... but for this bullshit he pulled... public shaming aint enough... again... IMO lol

Yeah him fighting the fine was a dumb move IMO. He shoulda just paid the shit and let things blow over after a while.

It is... but for this bullshit he pulled... public shaming aint enough... again... IMO lol

I means I dont disagree with a fine either

Back