Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

Cave run up on me I’m a get revenge for Emitt Till but that’s the crazy part this hood safe as fuck .... that’s y homie was comfortable enough to make a food run at 2 am
I got don't get how yall live out there bruh? It was snowing a lil bit here today and I plan to move South in the future.

This shit crazy tho. I mean i know white people aint shit everywhere but i woulda thought they were scared of black people in chicago.

Then again i feel like he was targeted
white people acting afraid of black people is a microaggression.
it validates their want to react with violence

So at 2am some racist cac wearing ski masks n maga hats on top of that...ID some gay d list celeb n just happened to have bleach n a rope

In chicago where its fuckn blizzard...n than yelled out its maga country?

WAKE UP THEY BEEN PLAYING US - DICK GREGORY U BIG DUMMY

Something seems off to me. Like this some LGBT false flag shit or a publicity stunt. Why are 2 white guys walking around with rope n bleach in minus degree weather? Why is he taking the fucking subway at 2am? He can't uber or lyft? I dunno. Just seems off. Maybe its just the extremes of it all.

FBI involved so we'll get the answers go these questions. If it's real I hope dude is okay and heals cause that's some terrible shit to go through.

Bleach freezes like at 10 degrees F but it was below zero in Chicago the last few nights

Wake up!!!

Something seems off to me. Like this some LGBT false flag shit or a publicity stunt. Why are 2 white guys walking around with rope n bleach in minus degree weather? Why is he taking the fucking subway at 2am? He can't uber or lyft? I dunno. Just seems off. Maybe its just the extremes of it all.

FBI involved so we'll get the answers go these questions. If it's real I hope dude is okay and heals cause that's some terrible shit to go through.
Lol he was walking to Subway the sandwich shop the one he went to is 24 hrs

Like it's been said, something seems off.

Hearing about it the last few days and I'm not sure what to believe.

ohh..

i see
i ask if color or sexual preference is more important...and niggas come for my neck.
but yall can say it seems off and nothing.

hate you niggas i swear

ohh..

i see
i ask if color or sexual preference is more important...and niggas come for my neck.
but yall can say it seems off and nothing.

hate you niggas i swear

What are you talking about? Serious question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back