Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

Meanwhile every other headline also mentions racist and the noose around his neck...so is this an instance of you seeing 1 thing and blowing it out of proportion or actual reality?

Also given the reports that he received a letter calling him a 'black fag" looks like whoever went after him hates him for being both black and gay...so you figure out which matters more to them @DOS_patos

This shit crazy tho. I mean i know white people aint shit everywhere but i woulda thought they were scared of black people in chicago.

Then again i feel like he was targeted

Found out about this earlier ....I stay bout 3 blocks away from that Subway .....first time some shit like that has happened round here since I can remember ...like Gabi said it’s cold as fidduck outside right now here who even got time for this kind of shit..,Cacs are crazy as fuck I hope they catch them and give them that Pulp Fiction treatment to begin with nh

Another thing there’s 2 of of the best universities in the world and 3 hospitals a bunch of bars and restaurants so there s a lot of foot traffic...as well as police and security patrols around here at all times so it’s a little surprising it was just them 3 outside but then again it is cold as fuck out chea so I don’t expect anyone outside rn

Back