Welcome To aBlackWeb

Emmanuel Acho receives criticism for his take on not being a black American

Meh. I understand what he meant.
I don't know what van lathan talking about being a butler to cacs feelings or whatever.

Took what acho was saying to mean him not having trauma as those of the diaspora, he might talk to cacs different.
While us children of slaves might(should) side eye whites. Nevertheless he empathizes.

Meh. I understand what he meant.
I don't know what van lathan talking about being a butler to cacs feelings or whatever.

Took what acho was saying to mean him not having trauma as those of the diaspora, he might talk to cacs different.
While us children of slaves might(should) side eye whites. Nevertheless he empathizes.

Only problem is not only what he's saying historically inaccurate with him being Nigerian but he's also somebody who despite growing up in the US claimed he didn't learn or know anything about Black American culture until he got to college. So anything he says regarding the subject should be taken with a certain level of skepticism

Stop. You completely understand.

Acho serves as a buffer for whites, just like Terry Crews. Acho starts his rhetoric with "my white brothers and sisters" garbage. He's a pander bear at best, a full on coon at worst.
Only problem is not only what he's saying historically inaccurate with him being Nigerian but he's also somebody who despite growing up in the US claimed he didn't learn or know anything about Black American culture until he got to college. So anything he says regarding the subject should be taken with a certain level of skepticism
Maybe y'all know dude more than I but I've only ever heard of him when he's talking about sports.

I've seen black americans born and raised over here say not only have they never experienced certain things, they straight up don't get the hoopla about some things that got the culture outraged.

A famous example would be lil Wayne but I've met regular ass people who've had this pov.

So when someone tells me they don't get certain shit even tho they're black....I take em at their word and keep it moving.

Acho starts his rhetoric with "my white brothers and sisters" garbage
Lol yea that's some other shit

Maybe y'all know dude more than I but I've only ever heard of him when he's talking about sports.

I've seen black americans born and raised over here say not only have they never experienced certain things, they straight up don't get the hoopla about some things that got the culture outraged.

A famous example would be lil Wayne but I've met regular ass people who've had this pov.

So when someone tells me they don't get certain shit even tho they're black....I take em at their word and keep it moving.

Lol yea that's some other shit

I didn't know who he was til he started that "Uncomfortable Conversations With A Black Man" shit a couple years ago. He takes a very much infantile like approach when talking to white folks about racism and uses being Nigerian to other himself and at times outright lie to get that embracement from white folks.

One thing most Nigerians (or any immigrant) rely on is the ignorance of Americans regardless of race.

Nigeria is a product of colonialism. They may not have been slaves but they were stripped of their religion and were conquered by the British empire.

If Nigeria was so great, his family would have never left.

and I've been in the room when they've made Nigerian email scam jokes too. The knife cuts both ways.

I don’t care about this.

White folks be going at him hard as hell over Justin Herbert though.

I didn't know who he was til he started that "Uncomfortable Conversations With A Black Man" shit a couple years ago. He takes a very much infantile like approach when talking to white folks about racism and uses being Nigerian to other himself and at times outright lie to get that embracement from white folks.
Don't know much about him but if people like you and AP don't fuck with him than I trust y'all with y'all stance. Any YouTube links or views of him cutting up? The only time I really seen him is briefly on ESPN and that sit down he had with Lil Wayne talking about suicide.

I hope this doesn't happen to dude but he better hope he don't get his nigga wake up call cause them people that's beating yo ass or blatantly discriminating him not gonna ask him if Nigerian or American black

maybe he can use those skills of not having that generational trauma to talk his way out of that ass whoopin.. Im sure the ignorant racists will be able to discern the difference between him and typical american niggas
:foh5:

The thing I don't understand is what white people are they trying to court favor with by toe tapping? In my experience, the white people that you might actually be able to build with don't expect or want black people to act like that.

Easy, he’s one of those niggas that they give the option to say and do what he does so he can make white people feel better. He has a show called Uncomfortable conversations With A Black Man, but it’s to appease white people. He’s a….and no offense……a Nigerian scammer when it comes to this

Back