Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem is not a musical legend.

Eminem is a hip hop legend...people be acting like they favorite rapper ain't put out some wack shit here and there. Em figured out he wasn't gonna be the "up in the club" or "song for the ladies" type of singles guy, so his team decided to take the controversial shock/pop angle.

Dude been overrated since day 1. Em dropped on a Monday, white folks found out about him on Wednesday and all of these new overnight cac ass Stans annointed him the goat by Friday. I've been doing this rap shit since Whodinni, Africka Bam, and the Fat Boys. That shit was an instant turn off to me. And on top of that I could never relate to all that crazy white boy shit he was talking about.

I'll give him props for washing Jigga on Renegade but to keep it trill Jay-Z has ALWAYS been overhyped and overrated. If not for white crossover fans neither one of these guys would be shit.
TALK THAT SHIT!

Eminem is a hip hop legend...people be acting like they favorite rapper ain't put out some wack shit here and there. Em figured out he wasn't gonna be the "up in the club" or "song for the ladies" type of singles guy, so his team decided to take the controversial shock/pop angle.
There is a difference between wack here and there and wack albums for decades.

Someone leaked Jay's ghetto techno. He didn't even put it out. But that's his worst shit and its horrible.

Em got 300 ghetto technos

I'll say this after thinking about it some more

There are tiers in rap for sure. We actually did a series here on this site which we need to revive imo.

To me, I'll concede that he may in fact be a legend, which is a tier below icon.

He's definitely more than just a veteran and not anything lower than that, but he ain't on no Mt Rushmore of hip hop

Take from that what you will

Back