Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem is not a musical legend.

Flow is a part of rap....Flow on it's own merit doesnt make you a legend.

But when you have God Tier flow, it makes you a Legend.

Randy Moss for all purposes basically ran the fly route his hole career. But he did that shit at God Tier level. Randy Moss is a Legend, a Legend at the same level as Jerry Rice. No..but a Legend none the less..not Goat..but Legend yes

Dont like Em personally, dont like his content, dont like his music. All that is valid, but that boys skill level is legendary

flow is an integral part of hip hop but it doesnt decide whether or not someone is a legend

guru’s flow is fucking ass but that mans a legend
Guru is a Legend for a different reason, being legendary doesnt have one specific criteria.

Em is a Legend because of his flow

This is ridiculous. Some of y'all hate Eminem so much that it's oozing outta your pores. Shit is it eating y'all up inside. It honestly makes a nigga like me, who's not even a huge fan, wanna go listen to his shit.

That's just me, though.

What is the reverse of a 'Stan'. Whatever that is, Eminem got a lot go them shits here.

Last edited:
This is ridiculous. Some of y'all hate Eminem so much that it's oozing outta your pours. Shit is it eating y'all up inside. It honestly makes a nigga like me, who's not even a huge fan, wanna go listen to his shit.

That's just me, though.

What is the reverse of a 'Stan'. Whatever that is, Eminem got a lot go them shits here.

Pores.

THIW

This is ridiculous. Some of y'all hate Eminem so much that it's oozing outta your pores. Shit is it eating y'all up inside. It honestly makes a nigga like me, who's not even a huge fan, wanna go listen to his shit.

That's just me, though.

oh please, I tried to listen to his shit earlier today and my damn ear started itching

shits ass juice

and im tired of yall “im not a fan” ass fans defending em.

if youre not a fan or big on his music why are you defending that man?

oh please, I tried to listen to his shit earlier today and my damn ear started itching

shits ass juice

and im tired of yall “im not a fan” ass fans defending em.

if youre not a fan or big on his music why are you defending that man?

1. I don't know where you got 'I'm not a fan' from. By definition, if I say I'm not that 'big' of a fan...that would mean that I'm a fan, to some extent. You wanna have a real talk about this or you wanna lead with the fuck shit? What we doing here?

2. I'm not defending him so much as I'm on the offense against clearly biased statements. If a statement about him falls into that category, then so be it.

What else ya got?

1. I don't know where you got 'I'm not a fan' from. By definition, if I say I'm not that 'big' of a fan...that would mean that I'm a fan, to some extent. You wanna have a real talk about this or you wanna lead with the fuck shit? What we doing here?

2. I'm not defending him so much as I'm on the offense against clearly biased statements. If a statement about him falls into that category, then so be it.

What else ya got?

sir listen to the music and report back

Back