Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem is not a musical legend.

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Em’s music has aged HORRIBLY
youre only a musical legend if your art can stand the test of time.

I can still listen to tribe called quest in 2020 because its good music. I’ll still bump gangstarr in 2030 because its TIMELESS music.

ppl are calling em a legend while also saying they no longer listen to his music

HOW SWAY???

:sayit:

Last edited:
His first album still stands the test of time and is a classic he broke barriers for cacs and gave us many many many entertaining moments he has released alot of garbage along with great music but the entire scope of his career allows him to be called a legend in hip-hop he is highly respected by his peers and probably is still the only white boy to get played in the hood at a time where hood negroes opinions mattered musically. He is a extremely flawed human being and easily criticised but u cannot take away his hip-hop contributions

His first album still stands the test of time and is a classic he broke barriers for cacs and gave us many many many entertaining moments he has released alot of garbage along with great music but the entire scope of his career allows him to be called a legend in hip-hop he is highly respected by his peers and probably is still the only white boy to get played in the hood at a time where hood negroes opinions mattered musically. He is a extremely flawed human being and easily criticised but u cannot take away his hip-hop contributions

You riding round bumping "my fault"

I can go back n listen to some of sslp and eminem show and a few select songs otherwise mostly agree.

But he really is nice af on the lyricism when he isnt talking about dumb ass shit

Back