Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem In Blackface or Reach?

Blackface or Reach

• Total voters
i really wanna see niggaz cancel eminem for the spectacle.. so i'm debating if i wanna be outraged by this or not...

i mean i don't think it's blackface.... but i can pretend it is if that's the direction we're going in....

^ this

Yea this shits retarded.

If a non black person buys a will smith mask they gotta paint it white before they wear it??

N what if a mf dont live on twitter how are they supposed to know there was a rule change?

It's one thing to say this is a reach (it is) but the lord Jamar disrespect in defense of eminem is way over the top in this thread.

It's one thing to say this is a reach (it is) but the lord Jamar disrespect in defense of eminem is way over the top in this thread.

Lord Jamar basically is taking a sensitive issue in Blackface & trying to keep his name relevant. Why even have your name plastered all over those pics? Instead of being out here tryin to bring something positive he stays tryin to be the bitter old black man. Using the racial divide for his own personal gain. It’s one thing to beef with Em but bullshit like this gets no respect.

i really wanna see niggaz cancel eminem for the spectacle.. so i'm debating if i wanna be outraged by this or not...

i mean i don't think it's blackface.... but i can pretend it is if that's the direction we're going in....

Not much to cancel. I don't think he does much press, and I rarely hear him on the radio. Not even sure how often he performs in America. It'd be hard to notice if he got canceled, Haha.

I feel like I saw this before

Am I bugging or does that look like a black girl with him?

I don't who that mask is of

I still respect brand Nubian and Jamar

I still respect Em's pen

I wouldn't call this blackface.

Back