Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
EMINEM CALLS UFC BOSS IN "HIGHER" MUSIC VIDEO

Eminem makes the buzz
In recent hours, the posting of a video in which Eminem attacked UFC President Dana White had caused a stir. Out of nowhere, this clash is finally orchestrated, as confirmed by the clip of Higher just broadcast on YouTube and during the pre-show of the fight between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier. In this video, the My Name Is performer appears in a wrestling ring, and takes part in a mock interview alongside ESPN's Michael Eaves and Dana White. White will come up against the legend, claiming he was going to lose the fight he was ready to fight. To which Em will respond: "People like you give people like me the strength to succeed. The best part about your opinion is that it doesn't matter. "

Patients/patience bars, nose/knows bars, "the crowd got their hands in the air" bars... in 2021. Look, Marshall... you're 48 B. We're about to reach the anniversary of Kobe's passing and even he had the decency to gracefully bow out before he took this steep of a decline. He wasn't blessed enough to make to your age. This is disrespectful to his memory. All I'm saying just be happy mufuckas know you exist and leave well enough alone. 99-02 was an unprecedented run... this is like Bobby Brown singing with Ja Rule, who by the way wasn't this old then.

EMINEM CALLS UFC BOSS IN "HIGHER" MUSIC VIDEO

Eminem makes the buzz
In recent hours, the posting of a video in which Eminem attacked UFC President Dana White had caused a stir. Out of nowhere, this clash is finally orchestrated, as confirmed by the clip of Higher just broadcast on YouTube and during the pre-show of the fight between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier. In this video, the My Name Is performer appears in a wrestling ring, and takes part in a mock interview alongside ESPN's Michael Eaves and Dana White. White will come up against the legend, claiming he was going to lose the fight he was ready to fight. To which Em will respond: "People like you give people like me the strength to succeed. The best part about your opinion is that it doesn't matter. "

carlton-dance.gif

Shits jammin b. Got me boppin.....nigga, tf did i jus listen to? I mean in the era of mumble rap i respect the effort to spit actual bars. But gat damn that shit trash af. WTF is goin on here

Last edited:
carlton-dance.gif

Shits jammin b. Got me boppin.....nigga, tf did i jus listen to? I mean in the era of rumble rap i respect the effort to spit actual bars. But gat damn that shit trash af. WTF is goin on here
He. Is. Dancing. ON BEAT. This Standardized Slaughter levels of trash. I would bring the Ash Ketchum alias out of retirement for this, but he'd rather watch Team Rocket hentai than chime in on Shady's latest musical masterpiece cry for attention/help.

He. Is. Dancing. ON BEAT. This Standardized Slaughter levels of trash. I would bring the Ash Ketchum alias out of retirement for this, but he'd rather watch Team Rocket hentai than chime in on Shady's latest musical masterpiece cry for attention/help.

I dont kno wtf any of this means but ok

Back