Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elon Musk surpasses Jeff Bezos; now the richest person in the world.

He's a smart guy but, this reads as if you believe every word of every press release he approves to be put out about him. Lets just be more realistic here. A really rich guy wanted to do something and paid some people to do it. Cut it out with all the bravery/ visionary talk like before him, no one thought of an electric car or rockets.

Right? It's like he never heard of Nikola Tesla or something. Where do you think the name "Tesla" came from? Thomas Edison was nothing but a Charlatan compared to Tesla, he was intimidated by him. Tesla was a firm believer in "free energy".

One of my favorite quotes from him:

"The Earth is an Instrument of acoustical resonance".

This should bring a slight Smile to @DOS_patos face:

Slightly related to Elon Musk:

The difference is that Musks wealth is based on a stupidly overvalued company whereas Bezos wealth is based on the real value of his company.

I need Musk to be close to a trillion by years end though

I encourage everyone to invest in the stock market. Because when this pandemic ends, stock prices are gonna soar even mlre tremendously in a major way. Whether you got 10k, 1k or $100 these types of investment opportunities are not common.

Yall gonna be kicking yourselves in a few short years and even madder at the Forbes list LOLOLOL once this is over.
Where should I invest my money. Just give me that one piece of free game and I'll leave you alone

Back