Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elon Musk surpasses Jeff Bezos; now the richest person in the world.

You and anyone who cosigned this is weird.
Or YOU missed the joke

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So, he's the richest man off of Tesla and the don't sell alot of cars? @Sion Help me understand brotha
The shares he owns in his company are grossly overvalued. Imagine if he owned 100% of Tesla. That happens a lot on the stock market. There's plenty of companies who are broke, make no money or insolvent but have massive market valuations because people are buying up shares like crazy which is in turn causing it to rise. That can go on as loooong as possible and even decades, as long as the bank will keep giving you credit and you at least make minimal payments.

Tesla is making money off of grants and subsidies. But it's possible that in the future their cars and batteries can become their main source of profit. Car companies often go bankrupt or have weak years before they hit a lick and get paid.

Another thing they do, is when they need money and press, they announce some "new" model to the stans. Perfect example is the Cyber Truck. They got millions in "deposits" for a vehicle that people dont know whats going to look like (that truck they showed is clearly a concept and the production definitely wont look like that , because it wouldnt meet safety regulations. Not to mention theres a reason they dont make stainless steel panels for cars; see Delorean), or when its going to come out. So they show a concept car, get millions in interest free loans from people, then go to the bank showing this and get more lines of credit.

Tesla is now worth more than Toyota, Volkswagen, Daimler, GM , Ferrari , BMW & Honda, combined. Even tho they only sell a fraction of the cars, from any individual company on that list. You cant tell me that this isnt a damn bubble.

The UK has pledged to go green with vehicles and plants from 2030. So that means any motor vehicle using fuel made from fossil fuels.. banned from that year.

Musk is also building a new factory in Germany, who are a country of immense technical innovation regarding motor vehicles... so hes basically building an empire in Europe

It was/is only a matter of time

Bruh I read somewhere that America's billionaires could give all Americans $1000 and still have more money than they did before the pandemic started. That's some crazy shit.

I read something about that. There's supposed to be over 600 Billionaires or Millionaires in this Country, if I'm not mistaken.

I read something about that. There's supposed to be over 600 Billionaires or Millionaires in this Country, if I'm not mistaken.
These stats bout to blow your mind. Might want to sit down for this.

• The United States added 675,000 new millionaires from 2018 to 2019 alone.
  • The total number of millionaires in US equals to 18.6 million.
  • There are 705 billionaires in the United States.
  • There are 293,992 millionaire households in New Jersey.
  • 76% of US millionaires are white or Caucasian.
  • The city with the biggest concentration of ultra-rich millionaires is New York with 8,865 UHNW.
  • The United Statesā€™ millennial millionaires own an average of three properties with a real estate portfolio worth $1.4 million.
  • About 44% of the millennial millionaires of the US are concentrated in California.
  • 47% of the worldā€™s wealth is controlled by the top 1% UHNW individuals.
  • United States has the most millionaires in the world
  • A new survey has found that there are 11.8 million households which have a net worth of $1 million
  • The United States tops the list of countries with the most millionaires. China stands at number two with 4.45 million millionaires, followed by Japan with 3.03 million millionaires. Next are the United Kingdom with 2.46 million millionaires and Germany with 2.19 million millionaires. Following closely are France with 2.08 million millionaires, Australia with 1.18 million millionaires, Spain with 979,000 millionaires, India with 759,000 millionaires, and Brazil with 259,000 millionaires.
Now to answer you question about that quote

While millions of Americans who lost their jobs during the coronavirus crisis face potential evictions and struggle to buy groceries, the government still hasnā€™t issued a second round of stimulus checks. At the same time, the collective wealth of U.S. billionaires has now grown by $1 trillion since the pandemic began. Thatā€™s enough, a new report says, to cover sending a $3,000 check to all 330 million-plus Americans, while leaving the billionaires wealthier than they were before the pandemic.

Last edited:
elon is the epitome of privilege

fuck it said it.

He's also a visionary and a man with balls of steel. I like his thought processes what becomes apparent is that he simply calculates what makes sense to do and then he invests 100% fully in actually doing it. He has some very grandiose visions but to him it all makes sense..."Mankind a multi-planetary species" and to "remove humanity's dependence on fossil fuels" to which he applies enormous energy, time and resources. The man is very intelligent, has a nearly inexhaustible energy, and possess an incredible appetite for making progress. Elon "Impossible is nothing" Musk and I think he's a very fascinating person.

He's also a visionary and a man with balls of steel. I like his thought processes what becomes apparent is that he simply calculates what makes sense to do and then he invests 100% fully in actually doing it. He has some very grandiose visions but to him it all makes sense..."Mankind a multi-planetary species" and to "remove humanity's dependence on fossil fuels" to which he applies enormous energy, time and resources. The man is very intelligent, has a nearly inexhaustible energy, and possess an incredible appetite for making progress. Elon "Impossible is nothing" Musk and I think he's a very fascinating person.
:foh5:aint nobody asked you shit.

He's a smart guy but, this reads as if you believe every word of every press release he approves to be put out about him. Lets just be more realistic here. A really rich guy wanted to do something and paid some people to do it. Cut it out with all the bravery/ visionary talk like before him, no one thought of an electric car or rockets.

Back