Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elon Musk becomes the richest man in recorded history

If I had that Mansa Musa type of money...I'd probably do some ig'nant shyt and buy the moon. Just say I'd did it.

no disrespect OG
But the nigga didnt start tesla

Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning co founded it, them Niggas then left.

details, details, details... But, you're right.

Still, he's the face of Tesla (as well as the CEO and single largest shareholder) and should the man that everyone associate with Tesla suddenly look to liquidate all of his shares, the stock would tank.

Facts,I think the Rockefeller family are the richest people on earth,I read somewhere that they won't even let people like Forbes estimate their wealth. I think they own Yosemite national park,Central Park,Rockefeller plaza etc. And the Queen owns the most property on Earth.
I was going to say the Queen owns like half of England not to mention whatever else real estate she owns in other parts of the world, the Commonwealth specifically. It's beneath the likes of her to be included on these lists. There's a book called Who Owns England by Gus Shrubsole i keep meaning to read but i can't find it on the bootleg sites lol. Moght have to bite the bullet and cop the cheap Kindle version

I was going to say the Queen owns like half of England not to mention whatever else real estate she owns in other parts of the world, the Commonwealth specifically. It's beneath the likes of her to be included on these lists. There's a book called Who Owns England by Gus Shrubsole i keep meaning to read but i can't find it on the bootleg sites lol. Moght have to bite the bullet and cop the cheap Kindle version

https://we.tl/t-1uSBGPkC9O

It's theoretical wealth.

That's how much he's worth if he liquidated all of his assets. Of course, in doing so it would affect every market and the founder of Tesla dumping his stock would probably cause the stock to drop in price.

These "billionaires" aren't liquid like that. All of their perceived wealth comes from the ebb and flow of the value of their assets, and the bulk of that is stock.

I highly doubt even one has $1B in cash right at this moment.

All money is theoretical wealth to some extent. You could have $1B in cash right now. Tomorrow, some crazy shit could happen and the value of the dollar plummets.

It's true that stocks and all that are more volatile and you can't just plop a stock option on the table when you want to buy something. That said you can use those options as collateral for loans for real money, so Musk can use those stocks even if he's not pulling the money out.

Back