Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elon Musk becomes the richest man in recorded history

There's way more richer people who don't have their funds or income put out there. Asian and Arabs niggas are some of them..

.also Mansa Musa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's theoretical wealth.

That's how much he's worth if he liquidated all of his assets. Of course, in doing so it would affect every market and the founder of Tesla dumping his stock would probably cause the stock to drop in price.

These "billionaires" aren't liquid like that. All of their perceived wealth comes from the ebb and flow of the value of their assets, and the bulk of that is stock.

I highly doubt even one has $1B in cash right at this moment.

It's theoretical wealth.

That's how much he's worth if he liquidated all of his assets. Of course, in doing so it would affect every market and the founder of Tesla dumping his stock would probably cause the stock to drop in price.

These "billionaires" aren't liquid like that. All of their perceived wealth comes from the ebb and flow of the value of their assets, and the bulk of that is stock.

I wonder who's the most cash rich person, atm?

Putin? Xi Jinping? King Salman?

There's way more richer people who don't have their funds or income put out there. Asian and Arabs niggas are some of them..

.also Mansa Musa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Facts,I think the Rockefeller family are the richest people on earth,I read somewhere that they won't even let people like Forbes estimate their wealth. I think they own Yosemite national park,Central Park,Rockefeller plaza etc. And the Queen owns the most property on Earth.

He was a man with absolute power.

Its never been a good person that held that type of position
Interesting to think about. Do I think it's a possibility that somebody's character could be developed to maintain righteousness on a level with that type of power? Yes. But for the most part you probably right.

Thinking about myself I'd probably be a good dude but ruthless as fuck in maintaining the peace and order 🤷‍♂️💯

Reactions: GNS
I don't and will never understand the millionaire/billionaire defense force.

If I had a Death Note, man.
And thus class war... some who are wealthy wish the poor would go away, some that are poor wish the wealthy gone... those in the middle go either way

Last edited:
It's theoretical wealth.

no disrespect OG
But the nigga didnt start tesla

Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning co founded it, them Niggas then left.

Back