Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elimination Chamber PPV Thread: 3/8/2020

Remember when the road to wrestlemania was straight from the RR to Maniax now we gotta go 2 rounds of PPVs just to get to the destination. Filler on filler.

A number of readers sent word that during last night's edition of Monday Night Raw, local Philadelphia advertising identified the Sunday 3/8 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV main event as Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. King Corbin vs. Robert Roode in the Chamber match with the winner earning a shot at the Universal Championship at Wrestlemania 37 the following month.
So, it will either be Bray Wyatt or Bill Goldberg vs. the Chamber winner at Mania.

Lol I kinda am hella uninterested in WWE tag team division. Like seriously all 6 of those teams have zero pulse beside my boy Otis.

Lol I kinda am hella uninterested in WWE tag team division. Like seriously all 6 of those teams have zero pulse beside my boy Otis.
They all good workers though...

Fuck around be match of the night. They live for shit like this, 12 niggaz in a chamber...

With dolph and kofi AND the uso's....

Expect a spot fest

They all good workers though...

Fuck around be match of the night. They live for shit like this, 12 niggaz in a chamber...

With dolph and kofi AND the uso's....

Expect a spot fest
Yeah no doubt but kind of tired of the same old same tag teams and none of those teams really got the juice right now imo but I'm sure they'll make it a entertaining match.

Yeah no doubt but kind of tired of the same old same tag teams and none of those teams really got the juice right now imo but I'm sure they'll make it a entertaining match.
I disagree.

It might not be refreshing as in new talent.... But it will be entertaining, as in great action

I disagree.

It might not be refreshing as in new talent.... But it will be entertaining, as in great action
I mean Usos been in the division going strong for over 5 years, New Day has been going for 5 years, fake ass Lucha bros lite, Ziggler and Roode is whatever and Miz and Morrison nostalgic I guess. Idk this just screams a tv match. It's a fun gimmick match so it will be entertaining regardless tho but damn Smackdown need to secure some new teams.

Sad part is NXT let up on some fresh ass teams the past year or 2 but the main roster rather keep pushing the same old same in the divison. I like Raw is atleast keeping the titles kind of fresh.

last two probably be liv morgan and asuka i mean they did that big return for liv so im thinking she might get a push
Asuka just had her lil run and nobody care about Liv. They had the perfect opportunity to capitalize off the Harley Quinn hype with Liv and they just turned her to just another do nothing blonde chick.

Shayna winning this to take the title off a stale Becky Lynch

• Seth Rollins & Murphy will get a rematch with The Street Profits for the Raw tag team titles they lost on Raw this week.
  • Humberto Carillo and the just returned Andrade will continue their feud with a U.S. championship match.
  • Aleister Black gets another crack at AJ Styles, this time in a No Disqualification match.

• Seth Rollins & Murphy will get a rematch with The Street Profits for the Raw tag team titles they lost on Raw this week.
  • Humberto Carillo and the just returned Andrade will continue their feud with a U.S. championship match.
  • Aleister Black gets another crack at AJ Styles, this time in a No Disqualification match.
Why is Carillo getting these opportunities, he comes out to crickets

I expect Undertaker fuckery to cost AJ the match against Black

Why is Carillo getting these opportunities, he comes out to crickets

I expect Undertaker fuckery to cost AJ the match against Black
Because that's how you make stars, dont just hault the breaks because reactions low out the gate. Main problem with Vince McMahon school of booking. Garza, Almas, and Humberto all deserve a steady push for the work they be putting in.

Because that's how you make stars, dont just hault the breaks because reactions low out the gate. Main problem with Vince McMahon school of booking. Garza, Almas, and Humberto all deserve a steady push for the work they be putting in.

Tbh...I can see Carillo being more of heel than a face. He just has that look. Showed a lil bit of that crazy side after that get back to Humberto. Bet money if they turned him heel, he'll get a better reaction.

I also see him.and Garza linking up as tag team and gettin them titles.

Back