Hopefully they were paying attention and give Kofi his shot

He would solidify himself as a first ballot HOF real shit

Nigga is a bajillion time Tag champ lol
He has held the IC and US titles multiple times
all he needs is the main belt
Only fitting he gets the WWE title..which is the REAL title

Fuck that universal champ bullshit

Not to mention he is a part of one of the greatest stables of all time

I'm just watching now coz me and the wife were bar hopping all day yesterday...

But all media outlets say with the smack down, and the match last night Kofi deserves that strap...

ESPECIALLY considering he's done everything there is to do with the tag titles.

They got one of the most over teams currently and in history

He's an 11 year vet who is literally a human. Highlight reel

Give that nigga the title.

All three of them deserve a single run

Kofi as champ with E and Woods as tag champs

Thats fucking money man

And it dont have to be as heels cheating to win
It ain't just that I just dont think he is the guy to be carrying a world title strap, Big E built up is a wayyy better option but I'm glad Kofi getting some big pins for his career. Thought of Kofi as champ just reminds me of TNA making mid carders world champion.

It ain't just that I just dont think he is the guy to be carrying a world title strap, Big E built up is a wayyy better option but I'm glad Kofi getting some big pins for his career.

All of them got the in ring talent and charisma to run with the main title...

I do think Woods would be better as a heel tho

I'm good on Kofi as champion tbh.

Wished Mustafa had that moment

Ali still got time to rise to prove himself, I dont even know if hes done enough to win the crowd over for that kind of push yet

Kofi been there for years and they make it seem like the US/IC title is the ceiling for him. I already know right now that he probably wont win the WHC but they will be quick to dump that US title back onto him now that he got some momentum. That shit pisses me off cause no one even cares about that title. We aint seen R-truth on TV since he won that shit 2 weeks ago

last night would of been the perfect time for them to pull the trigger and let the fans know that things could really change on a whim when it comes to WWE booking going forward. That shit would of been crazy.. Hell they could of even just let him rock the strap until Fast Lane and then had him drop it to Bryan before mania what would that have hurt?

Woods is not a main title talent

Def agree but I dont think Kofi is either but much better then Xavier.

ANYBODY can be a main title talent if given the opportunity

Remember this guy:
wlcenafacts6.jpg

Who knew he would be in the convo as the GOAT...

I would have been happy if Kofi had won the title last night, but how many of y’all would have said he only won it because it’s black history month? Because that seems like the go to move whenever some who’s black wins a title in February. Or if Kofi wins it and doesn’t get the long title reign you think he deserves. More complaining about wwe not pushing black talent the right way? Curious to y’all responses to this.

I would have been happy if Kofi had won the title last night, but how many of y’all would have said he only won it because it’s black history month? Because that seems like the go to move whenever some who’s black wins a title in February. Or if Kofi wins it and doesn’t get the long title reign you think he deserves. More complaining about wwe not pushing black talent the right way? Curious to y’all responses to this.

You wouldn't have thought that, R Truth been a jobber for how long to winning the US title in black history month. Kofi winning it last night and dropping it the next ppv would give off that black history feel good moment.

These dudes been goofy for so long I can't take any of them serious as a big threat carrying the title.
Big e is the only one i could see legit wit the title but even then hed have to turn and go heel on some mark henry hall of pain shit, none of this throwin pancakes and booty mess

Hopefully it's not one of those cases where they use Kofi to enhance talent. I remember when Cesaro had a bunch of weeks with positive momentum with him being in the title picture and that went nowhere

I would run w/ the only cause its black history month line because the timing would make it seem like thats the only reason he got it

I honestly wouldn't be pissed if he dropped the title next month at Fast Lane shit I just wanna see somebody black shine w/ THAT strap for a change. I think its what a lot of people want. I dont think there would be a big backlash if he lost it at the next pay per view. Niggas would just be legit happy that he even got a run with the strap. Show us that you value your black talent just as much as you do the rest for a change.

Dont just keep putting them in a position where it looks like they might win the big one only to make them lose every single time.

Back