Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elimination Chamber PPV Thread: 2/17/19

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
*WWE Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mustafa Ali vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton inside the Elimination Chamber

*Nia Jax & Tamina vs. The Riott Squad vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs. The IIconics vs. a final team (Bayley and Sasha) to be announced inside the Elimination Chamber to crown the first WWE Women's Tag Team Champions.

*WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champions The Miz & Shane McMahon vs. The Usos.

Last edited:
I might skip out on this PPV and Fast lane I'm just not interested. I think it's cut & dry that Daniel Bryan retains and Bayley/Sasha wins the women's tag team titles.

but what if Daniel Bryan debuts a new eco friendly chamber?

This about to be one of WWE's better ppvs, yall know how these throw away card ppvs always end up being solid shows.

This about to be one of WWE's better ppvs, yall know how these throw away card ppvs always end up being solid shows.

You sure about that?

Vince & co... track record this decade for throwing together BS and creating PPV diamonds isn't good. The build for this year's Elimination Chamber has sucked and I don't think heading into Fastlane will be any better.

You sure about that?

Vince & co... track record this decade for throwing together BS and creating PPV diamonds isn't good. The build for this year's Elimination Chamber has sucked and I don't think heading into Fastlane will be any better.
I say that because everytime we say a card is weak and its a throw away ppv they all ended up being good shows. Just saying watch this shit end up a good show like the usual shit cards.

TLC card was meh at on paper, but it turned out to be a good show

and i really don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion that sasha & bayley and bryan win their respective chamber matches

Would wwe be that evil and have Kofi win the title tonight and lose the rematch to DB at fastlane? Hmm

We been through this with Kofi, thought he was about to get that run when he was facing off against Orton then it all vanished, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the first person eliminated.

Vince isn’t allowing the women’s tag title match to end the show. Heel team probably winning it

Well I have a hour to spare b/c the ASG doesn't start until 8.

I know one thing, creative needs to get on there job and start building the SD card of WM starting tonight... At least we know what we're getting from RAW at WM.

Peyton Royce, Liv Morgan, Carmella and Mandy Rose all in one match

Dont get better than that

Back